News Louisa Mellor 21 Mar 2013 - 08:15
An in-depth Q&A with Game Of Thrones creators Martin, Weiss, and Benioff has appeared online, full of juicy tidbits for Westeros fans...
Now that the Us press launch for Game of Thrones' third season has taken place, the internet is teeming with red carpet cast interviews from the beautiful people. Fun as those are, the voices we really want to hear are from those behind the camera, namely, A Song of Ice and Fire writer George R.R. Martin, and Game of Thrones creators Db Weiss and David Benioff, all three of them beautiful in their own way.
Luckily for us then, at a recent Q&A session Martin, Weiss and Benioff spoke at length about their first meeting, the plans for future series and books, and the hardship of killing off characters they've come to love...
On why Martin decided to let »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (E-l) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 September 2016, 12:43 PM, PDT)
- Emily S. Whitten: Fan2Sea –The Comic-Con on a Cruise Ship (From Comicmix. 28 September 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Review: HBO's 'Westworld' a technical marvel but a narrative muddle (From Hitfix. 28 September 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
The Lord of the Rings (1978)
- The UK has chosen its favorite book-to-film adaptations (From Hitfix. 27 September 2016, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Pocket Sized But Full Flavor Ice and Fire for Japanese Game of Thrones Fans (From Boomtron. 24 September 2016, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Patrick Wachsberger talks franchises, highlights and Polanski (From ScreenDaily. 23 September 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Jason Momoa's Hands-Down Cutest Moments With His Stepdaughter, Zoë Kravitz (From Popsugar. 28 September 2016, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- 'Batman v Superman' concept art features Wonder Woman's badass weaponry (From Hitfix. 27 September 2016, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Alternate Aquaman and Wonder Woman Weapons Revealed in Batman v Superman Art (From MovieWeb. 27 September 2016, 12:52 PM, PDT)