News Louisa Mellor 21 Mar 2013 - 08:15
An in-depth Q&A with Game Of Thrones creators Martin, Weiss, and Benioff has appeared online, full of juicy tidbits for Westeros fans...
Now that the Us press launch for Game of Thrones' third season has taken place, the internet is teeming with red carpet cast interviews from the beautiful people. Fun as those are, the voices we really want to hear are from those behind the camera, namely, A Song of Ice and Fire writer George R.R. Martin, and Game of Thrones creators Db Weiss and David Benioff, all three of them beautiful in their own way.
Luckily for us then, at a recent Q&A session Martin, Weiss and Benioff spoke at length about their first meeting, the plans for future series and books, and the hardship of killing off characters they've come to love...
On why Martin decided to let »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Jimmi Simpson Says No One Has Figured Out Westworld Yet (From We Got This Covered. 3 December 2016, 2:31 PM, PST)
- Exclusive Interview: Brad Peyton Talks Incarnate (From We Got This Covered. 3 December 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Sophie Turner teases Sansa’s role in Game of Thrones season 7 (From Flickeringmyth. 3 December 2016, 5:40 AM, PST)
The Lord of the Rings (1978)
- Ventana Sur: Afci workshop on how content can boost tourism (From ScreenDaily. 3 December 2016, 10:43 AM, PST)
- ‘Captain Fantastic’ Star Viggo Mortensen Recalls Early Acting Role in CBS Miniseries (From Variety - TV News. 2 December 2016, 10:15 AM, PST)
- ‘Captain Fantastic’ Star Viggo Mortensen Recalls Early Acting Role in CBS Miniseries (From Variety - Film News. 2 December 2016, 10:15 AM, PST)
- ‘Aquaman’ Movie Release Date Revealed (From Uinterview. 3 December 2016, 12:42 PM, PST)
- Aquaman gets October 2018 release date (From Flickeringmyth. 3 December 2016, 1:07 AM, PST)
- Warner Bros. pushes back the release of James Wan's Aquaman (From JoBlo. 2 December 2016, 5:48 PM, PST)