News Louisa Mellor 21 Mar 2013 - 08:15
An in-depth Q&A with Game Of Thrones creators Martin, Weiss, and Benioff has appeared online, full of juicy tidbits for Westeros fans...
Now that the Us press launch for Game of Thrones' third season has taken place, the internet is teeming with red carpet cast interviews from the beautiful people. Fun as those are, the voices we really want to hear are from those behind the camera, namely, A Song of Ice and Fire writer George R.R. Martin, and Game of Thrones creators Db Weiss and David Benioff, all three of them beautiful in their own way.
Luckily for us then, at a recent Q&A session Martin, Weiss and Benioff spoke at length about their first meeting, the plans for future series and books, and the hardship of killing off characters they've come to love...
On why Martin decided to let »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Game of Thrones: 15 Most Cringe-Worthy Moments (From Screen Rant. 24 June 2017, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Playing House Premiere Recap: Emma and Maggie Come Out Swinging (From TVLine.com. 23 June 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Is Alden Ehrenreich The One Who Got Lord And Miller Fired From Han Solo? (From We Got This Covered. 23 June 2017, 7:36 PM, PDT)
The Lord of the Rings (1978)
- ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ VFX Featurette Highlights Andy Serkis’ Awards-Worthy Performance (From Collider.com. 21 June 2017, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Annabelle Creation Trailer #2: You Don't Know the True Story (From MovieWeb. 20 June 2017, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- Annabelle: Creation Trailer Is A Supernatural Fright (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 June 2017, 5:02 AM, PDT)
- Justice League: Jason Momoa is Done With Reshoots (From Screen Rant. 23 June 2017, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- New Image Confirms Batmobile In Justice League Reshoots (From We Got This Covered. 23 June 2017, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Ana Lily Amirpour Responds to Racism Charges — But Won’t Apologize For Making You Uncomfortable (From Indiewire. 23 June 2017, 12:34 PM, PDT)