News Louisa Mellor 21 Mar 2013 - 08:15
An in-depth Q&A with Game Of Thrones creators Martin, Weiss, and Benioff has appeared online, full of juicy tidbits for Westeros fans...
Now that the Us press launch for Game of Thrones' third season has taken place, the internet is teeming with red carpet cast interviews from the beautiful people. Fun as those are, the voices we really want to hear are from those behind the camera, namely, A Song of Ice and Fire writer George R.R. Martin, and Game of Thrones creators Db Weiss and David Benioff, all three of them beautiful in their own way.
Luckily for us then, at a recent Q&A session Martin, Weiss and Benioff spoke at length about their first meeting, the plans for future series and books, and the hardship of killing off characters they've come to love...
On why Martin decided to let »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Linksy (From FilmExperience. 12 March 2014, 5:52 AM, PDT)
- Roger Allam, actor – portrait of the artist (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 March 2014, 5:37 AM, PDT)
- Speed Read: Juan Pablo Responds to the Bachelor Backlash (From Popsugar. 12 March 2014, 5:35 AM, PDT)
The Lord of the Rings (1978)
- Two clips from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 12 March 2014, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- The Daily Bugle updates with a new viral article for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- New image and international TV spots for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kristian Nairn Comes Out As Gay (From Uinterview. 10 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- PopWatch Planner: 'Veronica Mars,' 'Need for Speed' hit theaters, 'The Bachelor' ends, and more (From EW.com - PopWatch. 9 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The Red Road, Ep. 1.02, “The Wolf and the Dog” adds interest, specificity to characters (From SoundOnSight. 7 March 2014, 6:50 AM, PST)