New York, Mar 21: Daniel Craig, whose latest James Bond film 'Skyfall' made a killing at the box office with 1.1 billion box office earning, has signed up to do two more films with the successful franchise.
Movie studio MGM said on Tuesday that it expects to release the next Bond flick within the next three years, and is hoping to announce a new director after Sam Mendes decided not to helm the new project, the New York Daily News reported.
In a conference call with investors, MGM Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gary Barber said that the studio was developing the screenplay for the 24th Bond movie.
Barber gave. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- The Films of David Fincher: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (From Collider.com. 30 September 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna could appear in the next James Bond movie (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 September 2014, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- 6 Reasons Why Robert Downey Jr. Should Not Be Replaced As Iron Man (From Flickeringmyth. 27 September 2014, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- The Academy Celebrates The Opening of The Hollywood Costume Exhibition in Los Angeles (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 September 2014, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- Competition: Win 'Lilting' on DVD (From CineVue. 29 September 2014, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna linked to James Bond 24? (From Flickeringmyth. 29 September 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
Sam Mendes (I)
- Rihanna linked with James Bond 24 (From Den of Geek. 30 September 2014, 11:05 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna Wanted for 'Bond 24' Role and Theme Song? (From MovieWeb. 30 September 2014, 8:37 PM, PDT)
- Rumor: Rihanna Offered Bond 24 Role (From ComicBookMovie. 30 September 2014, 4:51 PM, PDT)