New York, Mar 21: Daniel Craig, whose latest James Bond film 'Skyfall' made a killing at the box office with 1.1 billion box office earning, has signed up to do two more films with the successful franchise.
Movie studio MGM said on Tuesday that it expects to release the next Bond flick within the next three years, and is hoping to announce a new director after Sam Mendes decided not to helm the new project, the New York Daily News reported.
In a conference call with investors, MGM Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gary Barber said that the studio was developing the screenplay for the 24th Bond movie.
Barber gave. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Jim Belushi Joins Keanu Reeves’ Courtroom Drama ‘The Whole Truth’ (From Variety - Film News. 10 July 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Jim Belushi Will Tell The Whole Truth (From We Got This Covered. 10 July 2014, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Jim Belushi Joins Keanu Reeves, Renee Zellweger in Courtney Hunt's ‘The Whole Truth’ (From The Wrap. 10 July 2014, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Trailer Hits For Angelina Jolie’s Unbroken (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 July 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Trailer Hits for Angelina Jolie's Upcoming Epic Drama 'Unbroken' (From LatinoReview. 10 July 2014, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson and Jonah Hill join Hail, Caesar! (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
Sam Mendes (I)
- Mendes: bringing Bond out of the bubble (From ScreenDaily. 10 July 2014, 1:29 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014: Showtime's Hit Series Penny Dreadful to Headline Opening Day (From The Daily BLAM!. 8 July 2014)
- Guiding Lights unveils 2014 participants (From ScreenDaily. 2 July 2014, 8:20 AM, PDT)