New York, Mar 21: Daniel Craig, whose latest James Bond film 'Skyfall' made a killing at the box office with 1.1 billion box office earning, has signed up to do two more films with the successful franchise.
Movie studio MGM said on Tuesday that it expects to release the next Bond flick within the next three years, and is hoping to announce a new director after Sam Mendes decided not to helm the new project, the New York Daily News reported.
In a conference call with investors, MGM Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gary Barber said that the studio was developing the screenplay for the 24th Bond movie.
Barber gave. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Chris Pratt on Rumors He's Next Indiana Jones: "I Don't Want to Be the Guy Who F---s That Up" (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2015, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- You Will LOL So Hard at Hearing What Julia Roberts, Liam Neeson, and More Sound Like in Real Life (From Popsugar. 22 May 2015, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- Find Out What Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Daniel Craig and More Really Sound Like in This Hilarious Red Nose Day Exposé (From E! Online. 21 May 2015, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Adele for Las Vegas residency? (From National Ledger. 25 May 2015, 2:26 AM, PDT)
- James Bond 007: revisiting Never Say Never Again (From Den of Geek. 24 May 2015, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- Roger Deakins continues to prove he’s the best cinematographer working today (From Hollywoodnews.com. 21 May 2015, 11:56 AM, PDT)
Sam Mendes (I)
- 10 Most Outlandish Spectre Rumours (From Obsessed with Film. 23 May 2015, 1:58 AM, PDT)
- Roger Deakins to shoot 'Blade Runner' sequel (From ScreenDaily. 21 May 2015, 3:14 AM, PDT)
- Blade Runner 2 is Going to Look Very Pretty (From Cinelinx. 20 May 2015, 1:09 PM, PDT)