New York, Mar 21: Daniel Craig, whose latest James Bond film 'Skyfall' made a killing at the box office with 1.1 billion box office earning, has signed up to do two more films with the successful franchise.
Movie studio MGM said on Tuesday that it expects to release the next Bond flick within the next three years, and is hoping to announce a new director after Sam Mendes decided not to helm the new project, the New York Daily News reported.
In a conference call with investors, MGM Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gary Barber said that the studio was developing the screenplay for the 24th Bond movie.
Barber gave. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- The Films That Should Be TV Shows (From Flickeringmyth. 4 October 2015, 3:50 AM, PDT)
- The new Heineken advert: look out, Bond’s had a liquid lunch (From The Guardian - TV News. 3 October 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Final 'Spectre' Trailer: James Bond Did Not Come Here to Die (From Movies.com. 2 October 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Daniel Craig And Christoph Waltz Star In Final Spectre Trailer (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 October 2015, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- Final 'Spectre' trailer puts Daniel Craig face to face with Christoph Waltz (From Hitfix. 2 October 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Daniel Craig Wants to Kill Christoph Waltz in Final ‘Spectre’ Trailer (Video) (From The Wrap. 2 October 2015, 12:04 PM, PDT)
Sam Mendes (I)
- Final Trailer for Spectre James Bond Film (From Worst Previews. 3 October 2015, 1:12 AM, PDT)
- "Spectre" - Leaked Set Images (From SneakPeek. 2 October 2015, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Final Trailer for Sam Mendes' 'Spectre' Starring Daniel Craig (From FirstShowing.net. 2 October 2015, 1:48 PM, PDT)