Let’s not forget that superhero films were once meant exclusively for the little tykes. Which is probably why this TV spot for Iron Man 3 keeps things looking cool without showing off the action or violence. It’s a brief 15 seconds, but it does show us Tony Stark suiting up and enjoying his new Extremis technology. He even goes so far as to give us a little spin. This is mostly an advert for more footage to come during this Saturday’s Nickolodeon Kid’s Choice Awards, don’t forget to tune in on 23rd March.
Source: Comic Book Movie
- Luke Ryan Baldock
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- More "Spider-Man: Homecoming" (From SneakPeek. 25 March 2017, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man Visits Avengers Tower in 2 New Homecoming Posters (From MovieWeb. 25 March 2017, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming gets another new poster (From Flickeringmyth. 25 March 2017, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Very Nsfw Goop Sex Issue Is All About $1500 Sex Toys And Butts (From ET Canada. 24 March 2017, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Finally Giving Herself a Break as a Parent: ‘I Exhausted Myself’ When My Kids Were Little (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Very Nsfw Goop Sex Issue Is All About $1500 Sex Toys and Butts (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 March 2017, 12:10 PM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Chris Evans On His Future In McU: ‘I’m Not Going To Sit Here And Say, ‘No More’’ (From LRM Online. 24 March 2017, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- Looks Like Chris Evans Is Open To Extending His Marvel Contract Beyond Avengers: Infinity War And Its Untitled Sequel (From We Got This Covered. 23 March 2017, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 TV Spot Gives Star-Lord a New Nickname (From MovieWeb. 21 March 2017, 12:59 PM, PDT)