Close on the heels of "Lincoln", here is yet another film that deals with the subject of slavery in the Us. With the unique blend of a western feel, Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" exposes the provocative perspective of the Blaxploitation genre to reinforce the eternal air of cruelty.
It is a tale of sacrifice and courage, friendship and love with slavery as the backdrop.
The story originates in 1858, two years before the civil war somewhere in Texas. The movie begins on a promising note with a night time confrontation. »
- Ketali Mehta
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Watch: Martin Scorsese, Leo DiCaprio & Jonah Hill Explain What Drew Them to 'The Wolf of Wall Street' (From Movies.com. 9 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Movie News Wrap Up: ‘The Equalizer’, ‘Ouija’, ‘Chronicles of Narnia’ & More (From Screen Rant. 9 December 2013, 5:23 AM, PST)
- Win The Wolf Of Wall Street Los Angeles Screening Tickets (From CineMovie. 8 December 2013, 11:40 PM, PST)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a bad influence (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 6:32 AM, PST)
- Movie Review - Oldboy (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier Headed Back for Additional Filming (From Comingsoon.net. 9 December 2013)
- Exclusive: Stylish Poster For 'Big Bad Wolves,' Named Best Film Of 2013 By Quentin Tarantino (From The Playlist. 9 December 2013, 7:01 AM, PST)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – December 9th 2013 (From HeyUGuys. 9 December 2013, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Joan Collins, Pauline Collins to lead comedy road-movie (From ScreenDaily. 8 December 2013, 11:00 PM, PST)