Close on the heels of "Lincoln", here is yet another film that deals with the subject of slavery in the Us. With the unique blend of a western feel, Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" exposes the provocative perspective of the Blaxploitation genre to reinforce the eternal air of cruelty.
It is a tale of sacrifice and courage, friendship and love with slavery as the backdrop.
The story originates in 1858, two years before the civil war somewhere in Texas. The movie begins on a promising note with a night time confrontation. »
- Ketali Mehta
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- People's 'Most Beautiful' Celebrities Posing with Their Younger Selves (From PEOPLE.com. 20 April 2014, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Chris Pine Will Play a Real-Life Hero (From Popsugar. 18 April 2014, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pine Will Play a Real-Life Hero (From BuzzSugar. 18 April 2014, 2:09 PM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Quentin Tarantino takes 'Hateful Eight' script out for an all-star live test drive (From Hitfix. 20 April 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- 'The Hateful Eight': Quentin Tarantino says he's still working on the film (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 20 April 2014, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Tarantino Still Rewriting 'The Hateful Eight' (From Rope Of Silicon. 20 April 2014, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino Continuing Work on ‘The Hateful Eight’ Script (From Slash Film. 21 April 2014, 1:01 AM, PDT)
- Tarantino Still Working On "Hateful Eight" (From Dark Horizons. 20 April 2014, 9:36 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino 'editing' 'The Hateful Eight' script after leak (From RealBollywood. 20 April 2014, 9:33 PM, PDT)