Michael Bay is set for a quick reunion with his Pain & Gain star Mark Wahlberg this year as cameras roll on Transformers 4, and a possible plot synopsis for the latest instalment in the blockbuster movie franchise has now arrived online via Click On Detroit:
Update: We've received word from Paramount that the above information from the Michigan Film Office regarding the plot of Transformers 4 is inaccurate.
Another Update: We've now had a rather nasty email from Mr. Dennis L. Wilson, a lawyer representing Paramount, stating that we've posted unauthorised plot details about Transformers 4. So I guess that means one of two things: either the information was accurate, or Paramount's big hand doesn't know what Wilson's little hand is doing.
- Flickering Myth
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- 'Guardians,' 'Turtles' Lead August to Record $1 Billion Haul (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 2 September 2014, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- Spaceships, Fast Cars, Bombshells and Michael Bay Collide for 'Cosmic Motors' (From Movies.com. 2 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- 10 Sad Facts About The Future Of Earth (From Obsessed with Film. 2 September 2014, 5:56 AM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- Justin Bieber Has Been Arrested Again (From Popsugar. 2 September 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- TMZ Live: Celebrity Nude Photo Leak Leaves Hollywood Reeling (From TMZ. 2 September 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie’s Kids Helped Create Her Wedding Dress, Nude Photo Leak Scandal Continues To Rock Hollywood + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 2 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014)
- The biggest box office hits of the summer (From Flickeringmyth. 2 September 2014, 11:20 PM, PDT)
- Summer Film Budgets vs. Total Worldwide Grosses (From Deadline New York. 2 September 2014, 6:51 PM, PDT)
- Film Nerd 2.0: How to fight parental franchise fatigue when raising kids in an endless summer (From Hitfix. 2 September 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)