When Kick-Ass 2 hits theaters this August, fans will get to see comic book creators Mark Millar and John Romita Jr. in cameo roles, and we have proof with two new photos. Mark Millar is playing a member of Justice Forever alongside Aaron Taylor-Johnson's Kick-Ass, while John Romita Jr. is one of the baddies in The Toxic Mega C---s, formed by Christopher Mintz-Plasse's The Mother F---er in a massive fight scene. Take a look at the photos, then read on for John Romita Jr. speaking about how the cameos came to be.
John Romita Jr. revealed that the producers wanted both of the comic book creators to cameo in 2010's Kick-Ass, although they didn't agree to it. Here's what he had to say about how they finally got in costume for the sequel.
"In the first film, they wanted Mark and I to make an appearance, a cameo. »
Similar News ItemsNicolas Cage
- Buyers flock to Protagonist slate (From ScreenDaily. 25 February 2015, 2:19 AM, PST)
- Protagonist secures Efm deals avalanche (From ScreenDaily. 25 February 2015, 2:19 AM, PST)
- Awfully Good: Deadfall (From JoBlo. 25 February 2015, 2:10 AM, PST)
- Blu-ray Review – The Frank Darabont Collection (From Flickeringmyth. 26 February 2015, 5:13 AM, PST)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 DVD Set Slays Home Video Sales Charts (From Variety - TV News. 25 February 2015, 6:58 PM, PST)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 DVD Set Slays Home Video Sales Charts (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2015, 6:58 PM, PST)
Chloë Grace Moretz
- Ten Best: Nicolas Cage roles (From Blogomatic3000. 26 February 2015, 3:29 PM, PST)
- New trailer for Studio Ghibli’s The Tale of the Princess Kaguya (From Flickeringmyth. 26 February 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Maika Monroe: Meet Hollywood's new Scream Queen (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 26 February 2015, 1:30 AM, PST)