The Las Vegas CSI team will remain on duty for the forseeable future, now that crime drama has earned an early Season 14 renewal.
Paving the way for the pick-up was Ted Danson‘s extension of his pact with the show, which he joined in Season 12.
In addition, Elisabeth Shue, original cast members George Eads, Jorja Fox, Eric Szmanda, Paul Guilfoyle and Robert David Hall, and Wallace Langham, Elisabeth Harnois, David Berman and Jon Wellner are also set to return.
TVLine’s always-fresh Renewal Scorecard has thusly been updated.
Related | TVLine’s 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
- Judd Apatow: Everything He’s Done Is Revenge for Canceling ‘Freaks and Geeks’ (From Variety - Film News. 11 March 2014, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Judd Apatow: Everything He’s Done Is Revenge for Canceling ‘Freaks and Geeks’ (From Variety - TV News. 11 March 2014, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Complete Buffy reviews: Amends (From Shadowlocked. 11 March 2014, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- “An Act Of Love” Doc: Small Town Minister To Lgbt Activist (From The Backlot. 11 March 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- 'Looking': Creator Michael Lannan on the finale and plans for season two (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 March 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- “Ellen” Hits a Ratings High, “Himym” Prompts Meltdowns and “Svu” Tackles Homophobic Bullying in Sports (From The Backlot. 5 March 2014, 4:47 AM, PST)
- Steven Soderbergh Throws Himself Under The Bus For ‘The Underneath’; Talks Criterion ‘King of The Hill’ (From The Playlist. 11 March 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- CBS developing another 'CSI' spinoff (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 February 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Back to the Future Part II Nike Power Laces Coming in 2015 (From MovieWeb. 16 February 2014, 6:06 PM, PST)