Zendaya rocked the dance floor on the March 18 premiere of Dancing With The Stars. She was so cute in a purple leotard and a yellow floral skirt. Her hair and makeup made her look much older than her 16 years, and now we’re spilling the secret products used on her so you can get a look just like her!
Celebrity hairstylist Araxi Lindsey recently told HollywoodLife.com, “Zendaya naturally has amazing hair. She loves movement and easy flowing tresses.” She created the hair Zendaya rocked in her “Contagious Love” music video.
Zendaya’s Wavy Hair — Get Her Pretty Look
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Dancing with the Stars: Season 24 Ratings (Spring 2017) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 May 2017, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Nick Viall Talks Bromance With Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Peta 'Sometimes Gets in the Way' (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 May 2017, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- ‘Dancing With the Stars” Normani Kordei Says It’s ‘Great’ That Fans Booed Her Third-Place Finish (From The Wrap. 24 May 2017, 11:20 AM, PDT)
Michael Jackson (I)
- Life After Michael: How Jackson’s Kids Have Struggled and Succeeded After His Death (From PEOPLE.com. 24 May 2017, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Tina Knowles Lawson Gives an Update on Beyonce: ‘She’s Doing Great’ (From PEOPLE.com. 24 May 2017, 8:17 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Bachelorette’ Premiere Recap: Rachel Takes Off Her Lawyer Hat and Puts on Her ‘Love One’ (From Variety - TV News. 22 May 2017, 8:14 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Domestic Poster & Trailer Released (From ShockYa. 24 May 2017, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- Third ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Trailer and New One-Sheet Poster Arrive (From TheHDRoom. 24 May 2017, 7:46 AM, PDT)
- Spidey Keeps NYC Safe in Latest Trailers for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' (From FirstShowing.net. 24 May 2017, 7:17 AM, PDT)