Zendaya rocked the dance floor on the March 18 premiere of Dancing With The Stars. She was so cute in a purple leotard and a yellow floral skirt. Her hair and makeup made her look much older than her 16 years, and now we’re spilling the secret products used on her so you can get a look just like her!
Celebrity hairstylist Araxi Lindsey recently told HollywoodLife.com, “Zendaya naturally has amazing hair. She loves movement and easy flowing tresses.” She created the hair Zendaya rocked in her “Contagious Love” music video.
Zendaya’s Wavy Hair — Get Her Pretty Look
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Bristol Palin Is Pregnant With Her Third Child (From Popsugar. 9 December 2016, 1:25 PM, PST)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 12/9/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 December 2016, 12:27 PM, PST)
- Watch the Trailer for New Doctor Who Christmas Special The Return Of Doctor Mysterio (From DailyDead. 9 December 2016, 9:39 AM, PST)
Michael Jackson (I)
- Edmonton’s Singing Melisizwe Brothers Dazzle During Debut Appearance On ‘Ellen’ (From ET Canada. 9 December 2016, 11:53 AM, PST)
- Where Does Madonna's Carpool Karaoke Rank Among James Corden's Other Guests? (From E! Online. 8 December 2016, 10:12 AM, PST)
- Madonna Vogues, Twerks and Splits Her Way Through ‘Carpool Karaoke’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 8 December 2016, 7:17 AM, PST)
- Hasbro unveils its Vulture action figure from Spider-Man: Homecoming (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2016, 12:45 PM, PST)
- First Look At Hasbro’s Vulture Action Figure From Spider-Man: Homecoming (From We Got This Covered. 9 December 2016, 11:59 AM, PST)
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' — 7 Key Moments from the Trailer (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 9 December 2016, 11:06 AM, PST)