Just think; if the "Bates Motel" were a real functioning business and Norman and his mom weren't fictitious characters and if the enormous amount of eyes that were glued to A&E's TV series of the same name could be translated into actual guests, the duo would be rich and opening Bates Motels everywhere!
In a perfect world, I tell you!
In any event last night the A&E series "Bates Motel," which is based upon the early exploits of one Norman Bates and his mother, Norma, scored Huge, drawing 3 million viewers in its 10 p.m. timeslot and becoming the network’s most-watched original drama debut to date in key demos. Including its encore broadcast later Monday night, "Bates" drew 4.6 million viewers for the night, including 2.4 million adults 18-49.
Read our "Bates Motel" review here.
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Tom Hardy to Endure the Antarctic in Biopic About Famed Explorer Ernest Shackleton (From Indiewire. 20 October 2016, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Daniel Radcliffe in Imperium Available on Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital HD November 1 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 October 2016, 7:37 PM, PDT)
- IMAX And Warner Bros. Pictures Extend Long-Term Partnership Also Includes More DC Films (From LatinoReview. 19 October 2016, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Before Hulk Mark Ruffalo Was Almost This Marvel Villain (From MovieWeb. 20 October 2016, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Sleepy Hollow: Get Your First Look at Ichabod and His New Partner in Action (From TVLine.com. 20 October 2016, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- Martin Garrix Takes The Top Spot On The DJ Mag Top 100 List (From We Got This Covered. 19 October 2016, 1:59 PM, PDT)
"Friday Night Lights" (2006)
- Jesse Plemons Joins Dakota Fanning in Kirsten Dunst’s ‘Bell Jar’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 October 2016, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘Pure Genius’ (From Variety - TV News. 19 October 2016, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- The Flash Photos: Captain Cold Lives Again, Jesse Quick Suits Up and More (From TVLine.com. 19 October 2016, 11:34 AM, PDT)