Selena, yes you were funny Monday, Mar. 18 on ‘The Late Show’ when you joked that you’d made Justin cry, but if you were a guy and did the same thing to an ex-girlfriend, people would think you’re really mean. So, you’ve got to stop doing this.
Selena Gomez, I totally sympathize with how much Justin Bieber broke your heart toward the end of your two-year relationship, and you definitely made a funny diss on The Late Show last night when you agreed with David Letterman that you had also made Justin cry. But, what seemed funny at the time was probably a lot less funny to Justin.
You know that Justin still isn’t over you – he’s still calling you and texting you, and it’s no doubt he misses his best friend, which you were. It has to be really hard on him to see »
- Bonnie Fuller
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Zoolander 2 – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 12 February 2016, 5:47 AM, PST)
- Street Artist Retna -- From Bieber Art to Common Vandal ... Allegedly (From TMZ. 12 February 2016, 12:30 AM, PST)
- Movie Review – Zoolander 2 (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 11 February 2016, 3:19 PM, PST)
- Ruby Rose Criticizes Kanye West and His New Album on Twitter: "Too Many Lines Crossed" (From E! Online. 12 February 2016, 6:37 AM, PST)
- Kanye West, Taylor Swift -- Each Accuses the Other ... You're a Liar!!! (From TMZ. 12 February 2016, 6:35 AM, PST)
- Kanye West Tweets About "Famous" Backlash and Yeezy: "I Did Not Diss Taylor Swift and I've Never Dissed Her" (From E! Online. 12 February 2016, 6:31 AM, PST)
- Designer Dossier: Zimmermann, the Brand Beyoncé Can't Get Enough Of (From E! Online. 12 February 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Full GQ Cover Story: See Interview Highlights Here! (From GossipCop. 11 February 2016, 9:36 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Talks Hailey Baldwin, Says She's "Someone I Really Love" (From E! Online. 10 February 2016, 11:29 AM, PST)