Selena, yes you were funny Monday, Mar. 18 on ‘The Late Show’ when you joked that you’d made Justin cry, but if you were a guy and did the same thing to an ex-girlfriend, people would think you’re really mean. So, you’ve got to stop doing this.
Selena Gomez, I totally sympathize with how much Justin Bieber broke your heart toward the end of your two-year relationship, and you definitely made a funny diss on The Late Show last night when you agreed with David Letterman that you had also made Justin cry. But, what seemed funny at the time was probably a lot less funny to Justin.
You know that Justin still isn’t over you – he’s still calling you and texting you, and it’s no doubt he misses his best friend, which you were. It has to be really hard on him to see »
- Bonnie Fuller
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Bruce Jenner Date, Kinky Boots Pda with New Girlfriend - Kris Jenner Boozed Up in La? (From National Ledger. 26 November 2014, 10:28 AM, PST)
- 9 Reasons Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ Is the Best Holiday Song of All Time (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 November 2014, 6:54 PM, PST)
- How Benedict Cumberbatch Really Feels About His Female Fans (From PEOPLE.com. 25 November 2014, 1:45 PM, PST)
- The Year in Taylor Swift's Coyly Raised Eyebrow (From Popsugar. 26 November 2014, 11:32 AM, PST)
- Celebrity Candids You Don't Want to Miss This Week (From Popsugar. 26 November 2014, 11:27 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Excited About 25th Birthday? Amid 1989 Album Hype, Pop Star Talks Plans—Watch! (From E! Online. 26 November 2014, 11:20 AM, PST)
- 'Hotel Transylvania 2' First Look Photos; Mel Brooks Joins Cast (From MovieWeb. 26 November 2014, 10:51 AM, PST)
- Hotel Transylvania 2 to Co-Star Mel Brooks as the Voice of Vlad the Vampire (From DailyDead. 26 November 2014, 10:49 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Bases All Her Outfits On What Her Friends Think (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 9:55 AM, PST)