Selena, yes you were funny Monday, Mar. 18 on ‘The Late Show’ when you joked that you’d made Justin cry, but if you were a guy and did the same thing to an ex-girlfriend, people would think you’re really mean. So, you’ve got to stop doing this.
Selena Gomez, I totally sympathize with how much Justin Bieber broke your heart toward the end of your two-year relationship, and you definitely made a funny diss on The Late Show last night when you agreed with David Letterman that you had also made Justin cry. But, what seemed funny at the time was probably a lot less funny to Justin.
You know that Justin still isn’t over you – he’s still calling you and texting you, and it’s no doubt he misses his best friend, which you were. It has to be really hard on him to see »
- Bonnie Fuller
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Common -- I'm a Baller Athlete ... I Can Score On Michael Jordan (From TMZ. 4 September 2015, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Smashes One Direction Record to Tune of 21 Million: ‘What Do You Mean?’ by the Numbers (From The Wrap. 4 September 2015, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Opens Up About Why He Cried At The VMAs During An Appearance On ‘The Tonight Show’ (From Uinterview. 4 September 2015, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- 22 Reactions to "Miley, What's Good?" That Will Have You Laughing Your Ass Off (From Popsugar. 5 September 2015, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- Kanye West Sends New Bff Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?! (From E! Online. 4 September 2015, 5:42 PM, PDT)
- Kanye West Sent Taylor Swift Gorgeous Flowers - See the Sweet Snap! (From Popsugar. 4 September 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez joins Bad Neighbours 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 5 September 2015, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- Isabela Moner Hits Crossroads: Is She Next Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez? (From TheImproper.com. 4 September 2015, 7:07 PM, PDT)
- News Bits: Program, Neighbors, Outcast, Posters (From Dark Horizons. 4 September 2015, 2:59 PM, PDT)