The 30-year-old British actor, who played Matthew Crawley in the ITV period drama, showed off his Hollywood makeover at the bash in the Big Apple looking dapper in a smart Calvin Klein Collection suit.
Speaking about his desire to break into films, Stevens told The Mirror: "I don't know what is around the corner but I hope it will be something different. I've not done as many films as I'd have liked.
"I don't have 'I will be a movie star' emblazoned on anything, but I'd like do a bit more screen stuff. »
Similar News ItemsLiam Neeson
- Director Colin Trevorrow’s The Book Of Henry Goes Into Production – Stars Naomi Watts And Jacob Tremblay (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 5 October 2015, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Busan: European Films Find Home in Asia (From Variety - Film News. 3 October 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- New Doctor Who spin-off, “Class”, announced for BBC Three (From Comicmix. 2 October 2015, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Matt Damon Mocks Fellow Astronauts in ‘The Martian’ Deleted Scene (Video) (From The Wrap. 8 October 2015, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Mark Watney Does More Science In Deleted Scene From 'The Martian' Plus Academy Conversation With Ridley Scott (From The Playlist. 8 October 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Crimson Peak-Inspired Beer Announced (From DailyDead. 7 October 2015, 2:44 PM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- 'All Historical Shows Should Be Made As Contemporary Shows,' Says 'Downton Abbey' Producer Gareth Neame (From Indiewire Television. 8 October 2015, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- 'All Historical Shows Should Be Made As Contemporary Shows,' Says 'Downton Abbey' Producer Gareth Neame (From Indiewire. 8 October 2015, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Sherlock Victorian Special Trailer: 'Make No Mistake, This Is War' (From TVLine.com. 7 October 2015, 1:23 PM, PDT)