The 30-year-old British actor, who played Matthew Crawley in the ITV period drama, showed off his Hollywood makeover at the bash in the Big Apple looking dapper in a smart Calvin Klein Collection suit.
Speaking about his desire to break into films, Stevens told The Mirror: "I don't know what is around the corner but I hope it will be something different. I've not done as many films as I'd have liked.
"I don't have 'I will be a movie star' emblazoned on anything, but I'd like do a bit more screen stuff. »
Similar News ItemsLiam Neeson
- Older Moviegoers Have Box Office Clout, AARP Study Shows (From Variety - Film News. 29 March 2017, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- Over-50 moviegoers make up one third of Us cinema admissions (From ScreenDaily. 29 March 2017, 2:58 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway: Win Martin Scorsese’s ‘Silence’ on Blu-ray and Digital Combo (3 Winners) (From TheHDRoom. 28 March 2017, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- CinemaCon Buzzmeter: What’s Hot and Cold in Las Vegas (From Variety - Film News. 29 March 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Stream Harry Gregson-Williams’ “Warsaw Zoo, 1939” From The Score To ‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ (From The Playlist. 29 March 2017, 8:22 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Chastain throws her hat in the ring to play Poison Ivy in Gotham City Sirens (From Flickeringmyth. 29 March 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Bones' Emily Deschanel Reveals Finale Scene That Nearly Made Her 'Bawl,' Reacts to David Boreanaz' New Gig (From TVLine.com. 28 March 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Downton Abbey’s Jessica Brown Findlay Speaks Out On Eating Disorder, Mental Health (From Uinterview. 28 March 2017, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘Harlots’ on Hulu (From Variety - TV News. 28 March 2017, 1:16 PM, PDT)