Matt Smith has revealed that he would like to play a James Bond villain.
The Doctor Who star said that he doesn't believe he is "handsome enough" to portray 007 himself, but suggested he would make a good adversary for the cinematic superspy.
"I'm not handsome enough to be James Bond," The Sun quotes him as saying. "Maybe a villain though. Start campaigning now. I don't think I could be James Bond though."
On the type of Bond baddie he would like, Smith referenced Daniel Craig's latest record-breaking instalment in the franchise.
'The Bells of Saint John' will air on Saturday, March 30 at 6.10pm on BBC One. »
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Oscars at the Halfway Mark: ‘Logan,’ ‘Get Out’ and Women Directors (From Variety - Film News. 22 June 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Bookies Offering Odds on the Next James Bond! (From The Hollywood News. 21 June 2017, 7:13 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Dominic Cooper Dishes on Returning for 'Mamma Mia 2': It's 'a Phone Call I've Been Waiting For' (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 June 2017, 7:02 PM, PDT)
"Doctor Who" (2005)
- Time Is Running Out In Final Promo For Tomorrow’s Doctor Who (From We Got This Covered. 23 June 2017, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- ‘Doctor Who’ preview: In episode 11, ‘World Enough and Time,’ ‘time is literally against them’ [Watch] (From Gold Derby. 23 June 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Ben Wheatley’s ‘Free Fire’ home entertainment release details (From The Hollywood News. 23 June 2017, 6:57 AM, PDT)
- Their Finest Starring Gemma Arterton Arrives on Blu-ray and DVD on July 11th from Lionsgate (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 June 2017, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- Win a copy of Oscar-winner ‘Moonlight’ on DVD (From The Hollywood News. 19 June 2017, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Five Amazing Swimming Scenes in Movies (From TVovermind.com. 8 June 2017, 3:30 AM, PDT)