Awkward fans, relief is in sight!
MTV has announced the show will return for a third season April 16 with two back-to-back new episodes starting at 10 p.m. Et/Pt.
According to a release, the third season, which will feature new cast members Anthony Michael Hall and Nolan Funk, will open with Jenna experiencing a “wave of surprises and chances that potentially will impact her future in an indelible way.” And in the second episode, the death of a classmate causes Jenna to “reflect on loss, grieving, and taking responsibility for a secret she’s keeping from Matty.”
MTV also announced »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Channing Tatum Confirms Talks To Play Gambit In An X-Men Movie (From Cinema Blend. 16 April 2014, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- Poll: Who Is Hollywood's Cutest Couple? (From PEOPLE.com. 16 April 2014, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- Meme: Ariana Grande Performing At White Party, Tracy Morgan Worries About Alec Baldwin, Channing Tatum Talks “Magic Mike Xxl” (From The Backlot. 16 April 2014, 5:04 AM, PDT)
- The Best (and Worst) of the 2014 MTV Movie Awards (From The Backlot. 13 April 2014, 10:05 PM, PDT)
- The Most Memorable Moments in MTV Movie Awards History (From TooFab. 13 April 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- 15 Things You Didn't Know About The 2013 Movie Awards (From MTV Movie News. 10 April 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
Nolan Gerard Funk
- Coachella Celeb Sightings: Jared Leto, Kesha & More! (From TooFab. 12 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Awkward' Season 4 scoop: New showrunners reveal Ming, Collin not returning and more (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 11 March 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Lupita Nyong'o, Selena Gomez & Gaga: Vanity Fair's Oscars Portraits (From Access Hollywood. 3 March 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)