Awkward fans, relief is in sight!
MTV has announced the show will return for a third season April 16 with two back-to-back new episodes starting at 10 p.m. Et/Pt.
According to a release, the third season, which will feature new cast members Anthony Michael Hall and Nolan Funk, will open with Jenna experiencing a “wave of surprises and chances that potentially will impact her future in an indelible way.” And in the second episode, the death of a classmate causes Jenna to “reflect on loss, grieving, and taking responsibility for a secret she’s keeping from Matty.”
MTV also announced »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Cute Basketball Prodigy, 2, Challenges Bradley Cooper & Channing Tatum (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 2:04 PM, PST)
- Channing and Bradley Cooper Get Schooled by a 2-Year-Old (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 11:40 AM, PST)
- ‘G.I. Joe 3′ Writer Evan Daugherty Talks About Threequel Expectation (From The Hollywood News. 5 December 2013, 5:25 PM, PST)
- The Funniest Celebrity Tweets of the Week (From Popsugar. 29 November 2013, 2:55 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Pain & Gain: Special Collector's Edition Blu-ray Featurette 'Real Cops' (From MovieWeb. 27 November 2013, 3:18 PM, PST)
- ‘Pain & Gain’ Muscles Its Way To Home Entertainment Platforms (From The Hollywood News. 18 November 2013, 10:30 PM, PST)
Nolan Gerard Funk
- Giveaway – Win Lindsay Lohan’s The Canyons on DVD from IFC Films! (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 26 November 2013, 2:26 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: The Canyons Featurette (From MovieWeb. 25 November 2013, 5:24 PM, PST)
- Contest: Win Unrated Director's Cut Of Paul Schrader's 'The Canyons' On DVD (From The Playlist. 25 November 2013, 1:14 PM, PST)