Mumbai, March 18: TV actress Sanaya Irani, who was was last seen in romantic drama "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon", says her new show "Modern Bahu" is very fresh in content and feel.
"I am very excited for this show. It's something new, something different and I am back to work. I am looking forward to it," the 29-year-old said here Saturday at the Cid Veerta awards.
"Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" was aired on Star Plus and came to an end Nov 30, 2012.
Asked about her look in the new show, Sanaya said: "There is no specific look for 'Chhan Chhan' (her character). She is a very normal and contemporary girl. Several times when. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News Items"Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" (2011)
- Barun Sobti: I am not easy to breakthrough to (From GlamSham. 2 December 2014, 8:35 PM, PST)
- Ja Entertainments Satra Ko Shaadi Hai to have 50 actors (From BollywoodHungama. 30 April 2014, 5:38 AM, PDT)
- Telly Bahus turn on the heat! (From GlamSham. 30 December 2013, 6:08 AM, PST)
- 'Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki' is back (From RealBollywood. 17 February 2014, 2:30 AM, PST)
- Sanaya positive about on-screen chemistry with Ashish (From RealBollywood. 19 December 2013, 12:10 PM, PST)
- New show on 'guns and roses' to go on air (From RealBollywood. 19 December 2013, 10:16 AM, PST)