If you haven’t seen the Season 2 finale of Girls — check yourself before you wreck yourself with spoilers. Everyone else, read on!
Welcome to the Season 2 finale of Girls — or as I like to think of it, the most horrifyingly awful ending to a regressive Hollywood rom-com that you never wanted to see.
Just last week, we saw caveman creep Adam sexually degrading his lovely girlfriend Natalia (Shiri Appleby), and yet before the visual of the, er, fruits of his handiwork could be scrubbed from our minds (and from Natalia’s chest), we’re now forced to swallow series creator »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsTom Hanks
- Able to Disable: Top 10 Oscar-Winning Disability-Bound Movie Characters (From SoundOnSight. 12 July 2014, 10:15 PM, PDT)
- Lip Service: The Top 10 Movie Catchphrases (From SoundOnSight. 11 July 2014, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- 24 stars you didn't know were Emmy nominees: Brad Pitt, Oprah, ...' (From Gold Derby. 11 July 2014, 3:18 PM, PDT)
- ’90s Redux: Bill Nighy May Be Broadway-Bound In Hare’s ‘Skylight’; `Master Class’ Helmer Mike Nichols Talks Shop for HBO (From Deadline New York. 11 July 2014, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- 15 Years Later: Looking Back on Vanity Fair‘s Young Hollywood (From VH1.com. 10 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Theatre Review: David Hare’s ‘Skylight’ (From The Hollywood News. 8 July 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Halfway Mark: The Best TV Episodes of 2014 (So Far), Part 2 (From SoundOnSight. 12 July 2014, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- Amazon trying Netflix's binge TV model (From EW.com - Inside TV. 12 July 2014, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Emmy bait: Watch nominees in 25 of the year's best TV scenes (From EW.com - Inside TV. 11 July 2014, 12:04 PM, PDT)