If you haven’t seen the Season 2 finale of Girls — check yourself before you wreck yourself with spoilers. Everyone else, read on!
Welcome to the Season 2 finale of Girls — or as I like to think of it, the most horrifyingly awful ending to a regressive Hollywood rom-com that you never wanted to see.
Just last week, we saw caveman creep Adam sexually degrading his lovely girlfriend Natalia (Shiri Appleby), and yet before the visual of the, er, fruits of his handiwork could be scrubbed from our minds (and from Natalia’s chest), we’re now forced to swallow series creator »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsTom Hanks
- Film Acquisition Rundown: HBO Picks Up ‘David Bowie: The Last Five Years,’ TWC Buys ‘Perfetti Sconosciuti’ and More (From Indiewire. 17 February 2017, 3:05 PM, PST)
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson Don't Let Traffic Get in the Way of Date Night for a Fabulous Cause (From E! Online. 17 February 2017, 1:42 PM, PST)
- Ryan Gosling & Natalie Portman rock out in this trailer for Song to Song (From JoBlo. 17 February 2017, 11:55 AM, PST)
- Berlin: 'A Fantastic Woman's' Daniela Vega and 5 Other Breakout Talents (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 13 February 2017, 9:05 AM, PST)
- Goteborg: ‘An Education’s’ Lone Scherfig on ‘Their Finest,’ the U.K. Film Industry, Entering Other Worlds (From Variety - Film News. 4 February 2017, 3:22 AM, PST)
- Sundance 2017 Breakouts: Here Are The Movies You Can Expect To See In Next Year’s Oscar Race (From Thompson on Hollywood. 30 January 2017, 11:54 AM, PST)
- Girls: Judd Apatow Talks About Ending the HBO Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 February 2017, 3:41 PM, PST)
- We Found It: Blue Ivy’s $1,800 Gucci Dress – and Three Affordable Alternatives! (From PEOPLE.com. 20 February 2017, 9:35 AM, PST)
- Girls Season 6 Episode 2 Review: Hostage Situation (From TVfanatic. 19 February 2017, 7:38 PM, PST)