The strongest Revenge episodes go one of two ways: Emily either systematically takes down someone drunk on his or her own power, or she spends most of the hour making a “How did someone as pretty as I am wind up so royally screwed?” face as the plans she once considered redwood-solid crumble around her like so much day-old coffee cake.
This week’s installment fell into the latter category, and not a moment too soon.
Maybe it’s just the Red Sharpie fumes talking, but if I can’t see Emily gleefully orchestrating the downfall of those who deserve it, »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Revenge" (2011)
- TVLine Items: Last Ship Adds Twilight Vet, The CW's Tough Mudder and More (From TVLine.com. 25 October 2016, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Laverne Cox Aces Nicki Minaj’s ‘Roman’s Revenge’ On ‘Lip Sync Battle’ (From ET Canada. 25 October 2016, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Navy Seal Drama Six Gets Premiere Date at History, Badass Cast Photo (From TVLine.com. 25 October 2016, 9:45 AM, PDT)
Josh Bowman (IV)
- Level Up Review (From We Got This Covered. 20 September 2016, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- Level Up Exclusive Clip Follows Josh Bowman Outsmarting His Girlfriend’s Kidnappers (From ShockYa. 19 September 2016, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Level Up’ (From Variety - Film News. 28 August 2016, 5:54 PM, PDT)
Amanda Clarke (V)
- Code Black: Did CBS' Hectic Hospital Drama Get Your Pulse Racing? (From TVLine.com. 30 September 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Revenge Finale Gets Barry Sloane's Seal of Approval: 'Emily and Jack Were Always Supposed to End Up Together' (From TVLine.com. 27 May 2015, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Revenge’s Emily VanCamp Sets the Record Straight About Whether Or Not Emily Got Victoria’s Heart (From TVovermind.com. 18 May 2015, 7:49 AM, PDT)