For the last interview in our short film series for Indie Horror Month 2013, Dread Central chatted with writer/director Erik Gardner about his latest project Blue Hole, which has found much success on the festival circuit since its premiere at the 2012 Shriekfest Film Festival last October.
Based on a true New Jersey urban legend, Blue Hole follows Michael (Drew Wick) and his intended fiancée Amy (Caitlin Rose Williams) who travel deep within the Pine Barrens of New Jersey to a vacation cabin where he plans to propose to her. Upon arriving they’re attacked by a madman who claims an eerie pond near the cabin called “Blue Hole” can bring back the dead and soon, reality mixes with illusion as the lovers are left to try to figure out if Blue Hole is real or if the madman controlling their fates is truly insane.
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Michiel Huisman Talks Age Of Adaline, Game Of Thrones, and More (From Collider.com. 24 April 2015, 8:38 PM, PDT)
- Old & Young Schwarzenegger Fight in 'Terminator: Genisys' TV Spots (From FirstShowing.net. 24 April 2015, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Isaac talks X-Men: Apocalypse and the Four Horseman (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2015, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Poltergeist Featurette: Sam Raimi and Gil Kenan Talk Modernizing the Classic (From Collider.com. 24 April 2015, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- New details on Ash vs Evil Dead; takes place in alternate universe & might include time travel (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2015, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- New Ash Vs. Evil Dead Photo Teases A Familiar Sight (From We Got This Covered. 23 April 2015, 2:05 PM, PDT)
Universal Studios [us]
- Stephanie Sperber Leaves Universal as President of Partnerships & Licensing (From Variety - Film News. 5 February 2015, 3:21 PM, PST)
- Vince Klaseus Named President of Universal Brand Development (From The Wrap. 8 September 2014, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Update: Universal Names Ex-Disney Svp To Head New Branding Division (From Deadline. 8 September 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)