17 March 2013 4:45 AM, PDT | Digital Spy | See recent Digital Spy - TV news news »

Tulisa Contostavlos has denied claims that she has been axed from The X Factor.

The N-Dubz star was previously said to be "gutted" and "embarrassed" after being told by producer Richard Holloway that she wouldn't return to the panel this year.

However, Contostavlos has told the Sunday Mirror that she is yet to discuss her future on the show, explaining that she wants to return for a third year.

"I still don't know yet, as like every year I don't find out until the month before. I've spoken to Simon via text messages, just general conversation, not about the show," she said.

"I love the show and I'm competitive. I always want to come back and fight. I'm a fighter. I don't care what people think.

"Honestly, I hear no evil, see no evil, I'm in my own bubble. I walk outside and I don't get anything but love, people asking for photographs and autographs. »

Report a problem



Similar News Items

"The X Factor" (2004)
Tulisa Contostavlos
Richard Holloway (II)


IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.

See our NewsDesk partners