However, Contostavlos has told the Sunday Mirror that she is yet to discuss her future on the show, explaining that she wants to return for a third year.
"I still don't know yet, as like every year I don't find out until the month before. I've spoken to Simon via text messages, just general conversation, not about the show," she said.
"I love the show and I'm competitive. I always want to come back and fight. I'm a fighter. I don't care what people think.
"Honestly, I hear no evil, see no evil, I'm in my own bubble. I walk outside and I don't get anything but love, people asking for photographs and autographs. »
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- X Factor's Caroline Flack isn't embarrassed by her past romance with Harry Styles: 'I learned to laugh it off' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 September 2015, 4:02 PM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell 'wasn't expecting' to mentor Over-25s again (From Virgin Media - TV. 1 September 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- X Factor: Simon Cowell "wasn't expecting" to be given the Overs category (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 September 2015, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Relive the 5 angriest auditions ever with this hilarious video (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 August 2015, 3:53 AM, PDT)
- 12 TV shows that weren't invented by Alan Partridge - honest (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 August 2015, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Who could be going into the Celebrity Big Brother house? All the rumours (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 August 2015, 8:55 AM, PDT)
Richard Holloway (II)
- The X Factor 2015: Everything we know so far including the judges, auditions and rumours (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 July 2015, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- X Factor boss warns of 'changes' (From Virgin Media - TV. 23 March 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- X Factor producer hints at format change: "There will be some surprises" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 March 2015, 2:34 AM, PDT)