The red-haired singer took a nasty spill during his first performance opening for Taylor Swift, and a fan caught it all on camera! Click on to see Ed’s scary fall.
Ed Sheeran might be a talented guitarist, but he certainly doesn’t seem too coordinated. During his first gig opening for Taylor Swift on Mar. 13 he collapsed Hard trying to jump from one speaker to another. Now a fan video of the moment has hit the internet.
Ed Sheeran Takes A Hard Fall On Stage
Performing the song “You Need Me, I Don’t Need You,” Ed was getting very into his performance and made the adrenaline-aided decision to try to pull off a classic rocker move of jumping off a speaker. He just couldn’t stick the landing.
Leaping from one speaker to another, Ed wasn’t able to get his footing, slipped off and tumbled to the stage head first. »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Louis Tomlinson ‘Definitely’ Wants More Children, But Is ‘Trying to Stay Career-Driven’ (From PEOPLE.com. 18 January 2017, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Ed Sheeran Talks Parenthood: ‘I Wanted to Be a Dad Like, Last Year, I’m Ready!’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 January 2017, 12:23 AM, PST)
- 7-Year-Old Girl Does Pitch-Perfect Taylor Swift Impersonation on Singing Competition Show (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 January 2017, 5:58 PM, PST)
- How Taylor and Ed Hid from the Cops, and More Epic Party Stories As Told By Your Favorite Stars (From PEOPLE.com. 18 January 2017, 2:08 PM, PST)
- Ed Sheeran Says He's Ready to Be a Dad and Opens Up About ''Properly'' Falling in Love: ''I've Never Been Happier'' (From E! Online. 18 January 2017, 8:28 AM, PST)
- Ed Sheeran Talks Parenthood: ‘I Wanted To Be A Dad Like, Last Year, I’m Ready!’ (From ET Canada. 18 January 2017, 6:45 AM, PST)