Washington, Mar h 17: Heidi Klum has revealed that she manages to keep her body in shape by staying constantly on the go with her four children.
The 39-year-old actress, who separated from husband Seal last year, said that its hard for her to get time to work out from her busy schedule, so she merges her busy schedule with her children, People magazine reported.
The 'Ella Enchanted' star said that when she goes for shopping she put on her sneakers with her fitness clothes and runs through the store or takes the dogs and the children and go up the canyon.
She said that she tries to put the exercise into my daily routine. »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsHeidi Klum
- Heidi Klum Gets Reporter to Strip Down to His Underwear (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 January 2015, 7:02 PM, PST)
- Heidi Klum Celebrates Lingerie Line Launch In Lbd (From Uinterview. 28 January 2015, 2:44 PM, PST)
- Producers Guild Redeems "The Lego Movie," "Life Itself" (From Manny the Movie Guy. 26 January 2015, 7:22 AM, PST)
- Jesse Ventura Slams ‘American Sniper’ Chris Kyle: ‘You Can’t Have Honor if You’re a Liar’ (From The Wrap. 29 January 2015, 6:38 AM, PST)
- ‘The Megyn Kelly Moment’ Gets Spotlight in Revealing NY Times Profile (From The Wrap. 21 January 2015, 11:23 AM, PST)
- Eastwood’s Fistful Of Dollars: ‘Sniper’s Cume At $110.4M – 4-Day Actuals (From Deadline New York. 20 January 2015, 3:48 PM, PST)
Ella Enchanted (2004)
- Here's What's New on Netflix for August 2014 (From Moviefone. 30 July 2014, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- 10 Unusual Film Roles That Helped Actors Avoid Being Typecast (From Obsessed with Film. 18 May 2014, 12:57 AM, PDT)
- The Plotline of ‘The ExpendaBelles’ Doesn’t Sound Very Empowering to Women (From FilmSchoolRejects. 6 February 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)