Washington, Mar h 17: Heidi Klum has revealed that she manages to keep her body in shape by staying constantly on the go with her four children.
The 39-year-old actress, who separated from husband Seal last year, said that its hard for her to get time to work out from her busy schedule, so she merges her busy schedule with her children, People magazine reported.
The 'Ella Enchanted' star said that when she goes for shopping she put on her sneakers with her fitness clothes and runs through the store or takes the dogs and the children and go up the canyon.
She said that she tries to put the exercise into my daily routine. »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsHeidi Klum
- 'America's Got Talent' poll: Did any of the judges waste their Golden Buzzers?' (From Gold Derby. 2 July 2015, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- Heidi Klum Wears Nothing But Lace Underwear in New Lingerie Ad (From TooFab. 30 June 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- 'Project Runway' 2015 Gets Premiere Date, New 'Junior' Spinoff (From Moviefone. 29 June 2015, 5:55 AM, PDT)
- I Kind Of Love Batman Forever (From Flickeringmyth. 23 June 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: May 18 - May 24 (From Moviefone. 18 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The Voice UK: Who is going to win tonight? As it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 4 April 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
Ella Enchanted (2004)
- Paradigm Signs ‘Sister Act’ Reboot And ‘Legally Blonde’ Co-Writer Karen McCullah (From Deadline. 17 June 2015, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Writers of Legally Blonde, 500 Days of Summer, and Wet Hot American Summer Participate in Vulture Festival’s Screenwriter Roundtable (From Vulture. 5 June 2015, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sister Act’ Remake in the Works at Disney (From Variety - Film News. 3 June 2015, 10:17 AM, PDT)