Speaking to students at Rome's Luiss University, Morricone said: "I wouldn't like to work with him again, on anything. He said last year he wanted to work with me again ever since Inglourious Basterds, but I told him I couldn't, because he didn't give me enough time. So he just used a song I had written previously."
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Morricone also accused Tarantino of "placing music in his films without coherence", lamenting: "You can't do anything with someone like that."
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Troma Will Premiere Return to Nuke Em' High 2 at Cannes (From MovieWeb. 22 May 2017, 5:54 PM, PDT)
- Jared Leto Is The New Chief Creative Officer of Streaming Service Fandor (From Indiewire. 22 May 2017, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Movies to Show My Son: ‘Reservoir Dogs’ (From Blogomatic3000. 22 May 2017, 4:01 AM, PDT)
Django Unchained (2012)
- Mark Burnett on Jamie Foxx, ‘American Idol’ and His Record Week Ahead (From Variety - TV News. 22 May 2017, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Jedi Of The Republic – Mace Windu Arrives This Summer (From We Got This Covered. 18 May 2017, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- Myriad Pictures heads to Cannes with 'Django Lives!' (From ScreenDaily. 12 May 2017, 1:12 PM, PDT)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
- Homegrown German Films Makes Global Showing (From Variety - Film News. 19 May 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Pokes Fun at 'Fight Club' and the 'Ocean's' Films in Hilarious 'Late Show' Appearance (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 May 2017, 9:46 PM, PDT)
- Cohen Media Lands Na Rights On Christian Carion’s ‘My Son’ (From Deadline. 16 May 2017, 3:23 AM, PDT)