Speaking to students at Rome's Luiss University, Morricone said: "I wouldn't like to work with him again, on anything. He said last year he wanted to work with me again ever since Inglourious Basterds, but I told him I couldn't, because he didn't give me enough time. So he just used a song I had written previously."
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Morricone also accused Tarantino of "placing music in his films without coherence", lamenting: "You can't do anything with someone like that."
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- “The Hateful Eight”: Looking at potential Best Original Screenplay Contenders (From Hollywoodnews.com. 4 September 2015, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- Podcast: Our Most Anticipated Telluride Movies (From Indiewire. 4 September 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Wamg’s 2015 Fall Movie Preview (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 September 2015, 6:04 PM, PDT)
Django Unchained (2012)
- Daniel Craig’s 007 on new poster for Spectre (From Flickeringmyth. 3 September 2015, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- Two Hosts Sought for the Oscars: Which Duo Would You Choose? (From Fandango. 3 September 2015, 8:09 AM, PDT)
- Two Hosts Sought for the Oscars: What Duo Would You Choose? (From Movies.com. 2 September 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
- ‘Spectre’ Villain Christoph Waltz to Head Swiss Filmmaker Award Jury (From Variety - Film News. 2 September 2015, 5:26 AM, PDT)
- Christoph Waltz to head Zurich's Swiss jury (From ScreenDaily. 2 September 2015, 1:52 AM, PDT)
- XLrator Media eyes 2016 Camino release (From ScreenDaily. 1 September 2015, 9:41 AM, PDT)