Speaking to students at Rome's Luiss University, Morricone said: "I wouldn't like to work with him again, on anything. He said last year he wanted to work with me again ever since Inglourious Basterds, but I told him I couldn't, because he didn't give me enough time. So he just used a song I had written previously."
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Morricone also accused Tarantino of "placing music in his films without coherence", lamenting: "You can't do anything with someone like that."
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Cool Videos: Everything Is A Remix – ‘Kill Bill’ (From The Hollywood News. 29 November 2015, 4:02 AM, PST)
- Quentin Tarantino promises one helluva roadshow for 'The Hateful Eight' (From Hitfix. 27 November 2015, 3:23 PM, PST)
- Brillante Mendoza’s Singular Voice (From Variety - Film News. 26 November 2015, 3:45 PM, PST)
Django Unchained (2012)
- Spectre hits $750 million at the global box office (From Flickeringmyth. 29 November 2015, 12:50 PM, PST)
- The Week in Movies – first Captain America: Civil War trailer, Major Star Wars: Episode VIII spoiler, Batman v Superman details revealed? and much more… (From Flickeringmyth. 29 November 2015, 8:09 AM, PST)
- Will Smith turned down Django Unchained as he wanted “a love story, not a vengeance story” (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 12:20 PM, PST)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
- 2016 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Bart Freundlich’s Wolves (From ioncinema. 26 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Spotlight’ Director Tom McCarthy to Receive Palm Springs Film Fest Award (From The Wrap. 24 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Quentin Tarantino Documentary in the Works From Tara Wood (From Variety - Film News. 9 November 2015, 4:28 PM, PST)