Speaking to students at Rome's Luiss University, Morricone said: "I wouldn't like to work with him again, on anything. He said last year he wanted to work with me again ever since Inglourious Basterds, but I told him I couldn't, because he didn't give me enough time. So he just used a song I had written previously."
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Morricone also accused Tarantino of "placing music in his films without coherence", lamenting: "You can't do anything with someone like that."
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Vigalondo, Vermut Rip It Up in Mar del Plata (From Variety - Film News. 28 November 2014, 2:50 AM, PST)
- Future blockbuster hype: the lost art of living in the now (From Den of Geek. 27 November 2014, 12:16 AM, PST)
- Visionary: Richard Linklater to Receive Big Palm Springs International Film Festival Award (From Manny the Movie Guy. 26 November 2014, 9:16 AM, PST)
Django Unchained (2012)
- Adiff Review: Director Deon Taylor Explores Real Life Racial Horror in 'Supremacy' (From ShadowAndAct. 28 November 2014, 12:52 PM, PST)
- Toronto Film Festival Often the Sweet Spot for Awards Timing (From Variety - Film News. 27 November 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Jamie Foxx Facts: 33 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the Actor (From Moviefone. 27 November 2014, 2:00 AM, PST)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
- Hilary Swank to star in Bond 24? (From Flickeringmyth. 28 November 2014, 10:34 AM, PST)
- Walk of Fame Honoree Christoph Waltz on His Diverse Run (From Variety - Film News. 28 November 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Mondo Unveils Pulp Fiction Poster for Timed Black Friday Sale; Variants to be Signed by Quentin Tarantino (From Collider.com. 25 November 2014, 11:48 AM, PST)