In a revealing new interview, the ‘Twilight’ author says she takes all the blame for Rob and Kristen’s troubled relationship and for putting them in the public eye. Is she right?
Stephenie Meyer Feels Responsible For Rob & Kristen
Broaching the topic of whether or not Stephenie feels responsible for exposing her young stars to unimaginable public scrutiny with the British magazine The Times, she says, “Absolutely.” Stephenie continues saying that her guilt hurts even worse because neither Rob nor Kristen are attention junkies.
“Here’s the thing: there are some actors who are looking to be world famous, to be that household name, and although they might discover that there are a lot of negative things involved in that, it’s what they want. »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Trailer: Sex Finds A Way In The Future Dystopia of Equals (From Twitch. 12 February 2016, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Watch: Kristen Stewart's 'Equals' and the First-Person 'Hardcore Henry' Get Striking New Trailers (From Movies.com. 12 February 2016)
- Kristen Stewart War! Huntsman Trailer Drops on Top of Her Equals Trailer (From TheImproper.com. 11 February 2016, 2:26 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Craves Love In Stylish, Sexy Equals Trailer (From Cinema Blend. 11 February 2016, 2:06 PM, PST)
- The Cutest Pictures of Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 5:45 PM, PST)
- 22 of the Sexiest Charlie Hunnam Pictures Out There (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Jacob Tremblay Cut the Line to Meet Leonardo DiCaprio Because Adorable 9-Year-Olds Get Away With Everything (From Vulture. 2 February 2016, 1:06 PM, PST)
- Harker’s Hits: Thursday Roundup (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 28 January 2016, 2:09 PM, PST)
- Netflix is making a Stretch Armstrong series for kids (From JoBlo. 28 January 2016, 12:45 PM, PST)