In a revealing new interview, the ‘Twilight’ author says she takes all the blame for Rob and Kristen’s troubled relationship and for putting them in the public eye. Is she right?
Stephenie Meyer Feels Responsible For Rob & Kristen
Broaching the topic of whether or not Stephenie feels responsible for exposing her young stars to unimaginable public scrutiny with the British magazine The Times, she says, “Absolutely.” Stephenie continues saying that her guilt hurts even worse because neither Rob nor Kristen are attention junkies.
“Here’s the thing: there are some actors who are looking to be world famous, to be that household name, and although they might discover that there are a lot of negative things involved in that, it’s what they want. »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Jim Sturgess joins Kristen Stewart in Jt Leroy biopic (From ScreenDaily. 22 May 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: As Vanessa Bayer and Sasheer Zamata Exit, We Remember Their Best Sketches (From Indiewire Television. 22 May 2017, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: As Vanessa Bayer and Sasheer Zamata Exit, We Remember Their Best Sketches (From Indiewire. 22 May 2017, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- Good Time | 2017 Cannes Film Festival Review (From ioncinema. 25 May 2017, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson ‘So Happy’ To Follow “Good Time” With New Claire Denis & Antonio Campos Films [Cannes] (From The Playlist. 25 May 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Pattinson has a Good Time changing image by Richard Mowe (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 25 May 2017, 5:22 AM, PDT)
- Premiere plays Tribeca title 'The Last Poker Game' with Martin Landau and Paul Sorvino (From ScreenDaily. 20 May 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Premiere in talks with buyers for Milo Ventimiglia sci-fi 'Abduction' (From ScreenDaily. 18 May 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Premiere picks up UFO thriller 'Encounter' (From ScreenDaily. 16 May 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)