In a revealing new interview, the ‘Twilight’ author says she takes all the blame for Rob and Kristen’s troubled relationship and for putting them in the public eye. Is she right?
Stephenie Meyer Feels Responsible For Rob & Kristen
Broaching the topic of whether or not Stephenie feels responsible for exposing her young stars to unimaginable public scrutiny with the British magazine The Times, she says, “Absolutely.” Stephenie continues saying that her guilt hurts even worse because neither Rob nor Kristen are attention junkies.
“Here’s the thing: there are some actors who are looking to be world famous, to be that household name, and although they might discover that there are a lot of negative things involved in that, it’s what they want. »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Review: Garfield and Shannon spark in broad brush moral crisis drama 99 Homes (From Hitfix. 28 August 2014, 8:45 PM, PDT)
- Heather Morris Is Getting Married (From Popsugar. 28 August 2014, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Protagonist Makes Key Hires; Kickstarts U.S. Production/Acquisition Activities (From Deadline New York. 28 August 2014, 5:11 AM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- According to Kristen Stewart, "Nobody Knows What the F*ck Is Going On" (From Popsugar. 28 August 2014, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Joan Rivers Remains In Stable But Critical Condition, Kendall Jenner Wants To Change Her Name + More In Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 28 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively Got Attacked by Bees Before Her Birthday (From Popsugar. 28 August 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- The Essential Films & TV to Stream This Week – August 26th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 26 August 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Cuckoo: why swapping one star for another doesn't always work (From The Guardian - TV News. 21 August 2014, 2:37 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Facts: 27 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the Grammy-Winner (From Moviefone. 15 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)