In a revealing new interview, the ‘Twilight’ author says she takes all the blame for Rob and Kristen’s troubled relationship and for putting them in the public eye. Is she right?
Stephenie Meyer Feels Responsible For Rob & Kristen
Broaching the topic of whether or not Stephenie feels responsible for exposing her young stars to unimaginable public scrutiny with the British magazine The Times, she says, “Absolutely.” Stephenie continues saying that her guilt hurts even worse because neither Rob nor Kristen are attention junkies.
“Here’s the thing: there are some actors who are looking to be world famous, to be that household name, and although they might discover that there are a lot of negative things involved in that, it’s what they want. »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Red Nose Day Countdown: What We're Most Excited For! (From E! Online. 21 May 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs Take On NYC Together (From Popsugar. 20 May 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- The Cutest Pictures of Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs (From Popsugar. 19 May 2015, 3:15 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Ellen Page, Allison Janney to star in 'Tallulah' (From ScreenDaily. 19 May 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Will Battle Fashionable French Ghosts In Personal Shopper (From Cinema Blend. 18 May 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Will Be Olivier Assayas’ Personal Shopper (From We Got This Covered. 18 May 2015, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris: How the "Bad Blood" Singer Finally Found Mr. Right (From E! Online. 18 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Cuckoo is returning to BBC Three for a third series (From Digital Spy - TV news. 15 May 2015, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Blu-ray: Us Edition – Fifty Shades of Grey, Blackhat, Mortdecai, Still Alice (From Flickeringmyth. 12 May 2015, 10:12 AM, PDT)