The couple has decided to take a break and is now living apart, according to People.
Sources tell the mag that Ryan and Julianne's packed schedules are to blame for the break up, though pair is "still in regular contact and remain friends."
Ryan, 38, is incredibly busy with multiple jobs including hosting "American Idol" and his own radio show, and producing numerous reality TV shows for E! and Bravo.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Gwen Stefani Might Join The Voice Next Season (From Vulture. 19 April 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on Nashville (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 19 April 2014, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- Leighton, J.Lo & More -- See This Week’s Best Dressed Stars! (From TooFab. 19 April 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew ‘American Idol’ Contract, but NBCU and E! Future Uncertain (From The Wrap. 18 April 2014, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest Not Trying To Leave American Idol, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 18 April 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest Nears Deal To Continue On ‘American Idol’, Likely To Stay In NBCU Fold (From Deadline TV. 18 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Is Coachella a corporate sellout? (From Hitfix. 19 April 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Make Your Move’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 April 2014, 4:41 AM, PDT)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Released, Focuses On Ensemble Cast (From Uinterview. 17 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)