The couple has decided to take a break and is now living apart, according to People.
Sources tell the mag that Ryan and Julianne's packed schedules are to blame for the break up, though pair is "still in regular contact and remain friends."
Ryan, 38, is incredibly busy with multiple jobs including hosting "American Idol" and his own radio show, and producing numerous reality TV shows for E! and Bravo.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of ABC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 June 2017, 12:24 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest's Hosting Gig with 'American Idol' Held Up Over Executive Producer Credit (From TMZ. 23 June 2017, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- 'Boy Band' Premiere Recap 'Meet the Boys:' A Shocking First Elimination in the Series Debut (From BuddyTV. 22 June 2017, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Lionel Richie's Judge Talks with 'American Idol' Progressing (From TMZ. 25 June 2017, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- YouTube’s Ad-Supported Originals Are Directly Competing For TV Ad Dollars (From Tubefilter News. 24 June 2017, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Jimmy Iovine Says He Won't Return for 'American Idol' Reboot: 'I Changed My Number' (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel's Mom Bought This Necklace After Her Grandson Billy's Successful Open Heart Surgery (From PEOPLE.com. 15 June 2017, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Dancing with the Stars: Cancelled or Renewed for Season 25 on ABC? (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 June 2017, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- From Steak to Shakes, Ashley Tisdale Packs Her Diet with Plenty of Protein: ‘It’s All About Feeling Good’ (From PEOPLE.com. 13 June 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)