The couple has decided to take a break and is now living apart, according to People.
Sources tell the mag that Ryan and Julianne's packed schedules are to blame for the break up, though pair is "still in regular contact and remain friends."
Ryan, 38, is incredibly busy with multiple jobs including hosting "American Idol" and his own radio show, and producing numerous reality TV shows for E! and Bravo.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Wayward Pines Recap: Rules Are Rules! (From TVLine.com. 21 May 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/21/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 May 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Reality TV Fights Back Against Decline (From Hitfix. 21 May 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Why '500 Questions' is the trivia experience TV needs (From Hitfix. 21 May 2015, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- 6 Things You Won't See Anymore on Network TV (From Moviefone. 15 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Her Inner Britney Spears (From Popsugar. 14 May 2015, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Suffers a Nip Slip After DWTS Finale! (From E! Online. 20 May 2015, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Flashes Her Nipple After "Dancing With the Stars" Finale (From TooFab. 20 May 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Suffers Nip Slip at Dancing With the Stars Afterparty Following Amazing Performance With Derek (From Us Weekly. 20 May 2015, 7:39 AM, PDT)