The couple has decided to take a break and is now living apart, according to People.
Sources tell the mag that Ryan and Julianne's packed schedules are to blame for the break up, though pair is "still in regular contact and remain friends."
Ryan, 38, is incredibly busy with multiple jobs including hosting "American Idol" and his own radio show, and producing numerous reality TV shows for E! and Bravo.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Kelly Clarkson and Baby River Rose Look So Happy Before Celebrating First Christmas Together (From E! Online. 21 December 2014, 6:45 PM, PST)
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Producer Rob Lee on When to Tweak a Long-Running Series (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 8:40 PM, PST)
- Kevin Hart, Jennifer Aniston, and Michael Keaton honored at the first People Magazine Awards (From Hitfix. 19 December 2014, 4:23 AM, PST)
- American Idol: Fox Cutting Results Show (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 December 2014, 5:32 PM, PST)
- 10 More Reasons Kim Kardashian Cropped Her Child Out of a Photo (From Hitfix. 15 December 2014, 6:03 PM, PST)
- American Idol Cut Down Yet Again (From Boomtron. 15 December 2014, 5:43 PM, PST)
- The Holiday Movies the Stars Just Can’t Get Enough Of (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 8:32 AM, PST)
- Celebrity Trainer Astrid McGuire -- Sheddin' 180 lbs ... Worth of Husband (From TMZ. 15 December 2014, 12:30 AM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest, Shayna Terese Taylor Split, Radio Host Confirms He's "Single" (From Us Weekly. 13 December 2014, 3:38 AM, PST)