The couple has decided to take a break and is now living apart, according to People.
Sources tell the mag that Ryan and Julianne's packed schedules are to blame for the break up, though pair is "still in regular contact and remain friends."
Ryan, 38, is incredibly busy with multiple jobs including hosting "American Idol" and his own radio show, and producing numerous reality TV shows for E! and Bravo.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 3/3/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 March 2015, 12:41 PM, PST)
- Digital Audience Ratings: ‘Game of Thrones,’ Oscars Fashion Reign (From Variety - TV News. 3 March 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Mama! Carrie Underwood Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy (From Monsters and Critics. 3 March 2015, 8:17 AM, PST)
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Will Slaaaaay You in Season 7 (From Hitfix. 3 March 2015, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson’s Career Still Hot, Tour Dates Announced (From Monsters and Critics. 3 March 2015, 7:39 AM, PST)
- Khloe Kardashian Goes Totally Blonde, See Her New Hair Color (From Us Weekly. 2 March 2015, 1:28 AM, PST)
- Julianne Hough Enjoys A Workout Sans Makeup -- See Her Fresh-Face! (From TooFab. 27 February 2015, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Amazing Bikini Bod On Vacation In New Zealand! (From TooFab. 26 February 2015, 3:15 PM, PST)
- How 'Dancing With the Stars' Got Derek Hough Back for Season 20 (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 February 2015, 7:21 PM, PST)