Each week, Thn takes a look back at one of the Walt Disney Animated Classics. The ones that the Walt Disney Company showed in cinemas, the ones they’re most proud of, the ones that still cost a bloody fortune no matter how old they are. The really good ones get through more re-editions than a Spielberg movie, and that’s saying something. This week we say goodbye to the package movies with Two Fabulous Characters, Ichabod And Mister Toad.
1949/ 68 Minutes
The last of Disney’s “package films”, Ichabod And Mister Toad basically uses up the last little odds and ends Disney had lying around during the World War Two.
- Rob Burch
Similar News ItemsWinnie the Pooh (2011)
- “Frozen Fever”: New Trailer Now (From Hollywoodnews.com. 25 February 2015, 9:38 AM, PST)
- ‘Big Hero 6′ Wins Oscar for Best Animated Film (From Variety - Film News. 22 February 2015, 7:18 PM, PST)
- Animated Features Films Bring The Magic As Academy Celebrates The Nominees (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 February 2015, 9:24 AM, PST)
Halloween Night (2006) (V)
- Honeyspider (2014) review (From MoreHorror. 23 February 2015, 2:51 PM, PST)
- Horror Round-Up: Ouija Seance Event, Burying the Ex, The CW’s ‘Dead People’ Pilot, New Tales of Halloween Images (From DailyDead. 3 February 2015, 9:44 AM, PST)
- Sundance 2015: ‘Hellions’ is nothing but a pile of stale homages (From SoundOnSight. 3 February 2015, 7:52 AM, PST)
Sleepy Hollow (1999)
- Impressions: Ichabod Crane Sleepy Hollow Sixth Scale Figure (From DailyDead. 23 February 2015, 10:54 AM, PST)
- Oscars: Emmanuel Lubezki ('Birdman') wins Best Cinematography for second straight year (From Gold Derby. 22 February 2015, 7:25 PM, PST)
- ‘Sleepy Hollow’ stars to attend McM Birmingham Comic Con (From Blogomatic3000. 20 February 2015, 7:19 AM, PST)