"I've come back from worse than this."
Even though Scary Movie 5 is arriving 6 years after its predecessor, the first trailer proved that the franchise hasn't skipped a beat, which is either great news or a frustrating reality, depending on how you view the Scary Movie franchise.
With that said, the promotion continues for the sequel, and, while the first trailer poked fun at Paranormal Activity and Black Swan, the latest trailer shows that Scary Movie 5 is also going to satirize more contemporary horror movies like Mama and the upcoming Evil Dead remake, while revealing how Snoop Dogg (or Snoop Lion?) makes his cameo. Don't worry, Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan still close out the trailer.
Next Showing: Scary Movie 5 opens April 12th
Link | Posted 3/16/2013 by Ryan
- Ryan Gowland
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- The Snap: Why We're Thankful for Beyonce, Nph, and More (From Hitfix. 27 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- 'Grand Theft Auto' Maker Fires Back at Lindsay Lohan's Publicity Lawsuit (From The Hollywood Reporter. 26 November 2014, 12:53 PM, PST)
- Stage Door: Emma Stone in "Cabaret" (From FilmExperience. 25 November 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Stars React to Verdict in Ferguson Shooting (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 November 2014, 3:53 PM, PST)
- 'WWE Raw:' Welcome Back to Daniel Bryan's House of Yes! (From Rolling Stone. 25 November 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- 40 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2014-15 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 November 2014, 1:39 PM, PST)
- Have a Very '90s (and Early '00s) Christmas (From BuzzSugar. 25 November 2014, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Snoop Dogg to USC -- 'We F**king Suck' ... Trashes Qb (From TMZ. 24 November 2014, 4:12 PM, PST)
- Iggy Azalea Name-Checks Eminem and T.I. in Ama Acceptance Speech (From PEOPLE.com. 23 November 2014, 6:15 PM, PST)