Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
The suitably named episode brings not just series five to a conclusion but it was also the very last episode as Being Human joins the great TV channel in sky. There’s a lot of story lines to wrap up and the small matter of killing the devil, will our trinity of heroes have a happy ending?
Opening with a Being Human first, Hal gives a delightfully macabre rendition of Irving Berlin’s “Puttin’ On The Ritz”, his vampire induction is brought to a sudden standstill when Tom bursts in and swiftly kills all the new recruits before setting his sights on Hal. Thankfully Alex utilised her knowledge of the movie Kill Bill and breaks out of the coffin, arriving just in time to prevent Tom from taking his revenge.
Evil Hal isn’t best pleased he’s been duped by Captain Hatch, reluctantly he agrees »
- Chris Suffield
Similar News ItemsKill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)
- The 25 Best Female Movie Performances of the 21st Century (From Indiewire. 22 September 2017, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Author Joe Ballarini Discusses A Babysitter’S Guide To Monster Hunting and the Upcoming Film Adaptation (From DailyDead. 19 September 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – The Villainess (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 15 September 2017, 3:10 PM, PDT)
"Being Human" (2011)
- Laverne Cox to Star in Elizabeth Banks-Produced Psychic Drama Pilot for ABC (From Women and Hollywood. 11 September 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Second Opinion: ‘The Ice Cream Truck’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 11 August 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- 5 Questions: Deanna Russo talks ‘The Ice Cream Truck’ (From Blogomatic3000. 4 August 2017, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones and Salem Stars Head to Carnival Row (From Dread Central. 22 September 2017, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- ‘Carnival Row’: David Gyasi, Karla Crome, Indira Varma & Tamzin Merchant Join Amazon’s Fantasy Drama Series (From Deadline TV. 22 September 2017, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Three Summers review – Ben Elton's folk music festival comedy misses a few notes (From The Guardian - Film News. 14 August 2017, 7:42 PM, PDT)