As TVLine first reported, the House alumna visits Girl as Nick’s new bar boss who decides she just must have a one-night stand with her employee. Not knowing that Jess is finally acknowledging her feelings for him, Nick decides to do the deed because… well, it’s Odette Annable!
Related | TVLine’s 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled?
Take a peek below at an exclusive first look from the episode, »
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"New Girl" (2011)
- Fox Demands Judge Reject 'New Girl' Theft Lawsuit (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 April 2014, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- TV Scorecard: All the Latest Renewal and Cancellation News (From BuzzSugar. 22 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Max Greenfield Almost Quit Acting to Become Writer Before ‘New Girl’ (From The Wrap. 21 April 2014, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- “Southland” Producer Talks Finale Movie, “Orange is the New Black” Promises Male Nudity and the Second Season of “Orphan Black,” “Devious Maids” (From The Backlot. 18 April 2014, 4:39 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Simpson May Just Be the Ultimate Celebrity Bridesmaid (From Popsugar. 9 April 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- ABC sets summer premiere dates for 'Mistresses,' 'Bachelorette,' 'Astronaut Wives Club,' 'Bachelor in Paradise,' 'Rising Star,' 'The Quest' and more (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 24 March 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)