If like us you were massively disappointed with Kharma’s run in WWE then you may be interested to know that she may be making her return to the company sooner than you think.
It was reported this past week that Tna had offered the former Awesome Kong a chance to return to terrorise their Knockout’s Division which she refused sparking rumours that it was because she was in talks with WWE about a possible return. These rumours were further fuelled when it was revealed that WWE had applied to reactivate their trademark on the name ‘Kharma’ after abandoning it 12 months ago. The only plausible reason for them to do such a thing would be if they were planning on bringing Kia Stevens back into the fold to run roughshod over the Diva’s Division.
Stevens originally signed with WWE back in 2010 after a successful stint in Tna that »
- Matt Aspin
Similar News ItemsHulk Hogan
- Rey Mysterio Jr Signs First-Look Deal With El Rey Network (From The Wrap. 23 August 2016, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- Melania Trump Threatens to Sue Anyone Claiming She Used to Be a Hooker (From The Wrap. 22 August 2016, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- Insights: Toward A New Publishing Paradigm Where Scale Fails And More Is Less (From Tubefilter News. 22 August 2016, 1:07 PM, PDT)
WrestleMania (1985) (TV)
- Dean Ambrose may have backstage heat in WWE (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2016, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- WWE Names Commissioners for ‘Raw,’ Live ‘Smackdown’ (From The Wrap. 12 July 2016, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- Review: WWE Living on a Razor’s Edge – The Scott Hall Story (From Shadowlocked. 4 July 2016, 7:57 AM, PDT)
Royal Rumble (2012) (TV)
- 10 Things We Never Thought We Would See In WWE In The 2010s (From Obsessed with Film. 2 February 2016, 12:35 AM, PST)
- Alberto Del Rio Sidelined From WWE With Back Injury (From Obsessed with Film. 29 January 2016, 7:20 PM, PST)
- Breaking: Nxt’s next UK tour details (From Flickeringmyth. 29 January 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)