Good news, "One Tree Hill" fans! Series star James Lafferty has booked his first major role since wrapping up his final season as Nathan Scott. Lafferty will star in NBC's untitled drama from executive producer Rand Ravich.
The series is about a newbie Secret Service agent, Marcus Finley (Lance Gross), whose first day on the job incites an international incident when the president's son and several classmates are kidnapped. Lafferty is set to star as the "boyishly handsome" (check) Mr. Nash, the private school teacher who was abducted with his students.
Lafferty is the third "One Tree Hill" lead to land a significant pilot role on NBC this season. Sophia Bush will star in NBC's "Hatfields & McCoys" as a young doctor caught in her family's feud, and Robert Buckley will star in the network's plane crash comedy "Holding Patterns" as an arrogant author who returns to his hometown for a wedding. »
Similar News Items"One Tree Hill" (2003)
- Interview: Matt Barr on his still-mysterious 'Sleepy Hollow' rogue (From Hitfix. 20 October 2014, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Fox trims 'Mulaney’s' episode order (From Hitfix. 18 October 2014, 5:52 PM, PDT)
- Mipcom: Elizabeth Hurley on Playing Fictitious British Queen in 'The Royals' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 October 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- One Tree Hill Cast Reunites; Candice Accola Marries Joe King: Top Weekend Stories (From Us Weekly. 19 October 2014, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- One Tree Hill's Sophia Bush, Hilarie Burton, Bethany Joy Lenz, James Lafferty Reunite In Paris: Pictures, Details (From Us Weekly. 18 October 2014, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- One Tree Hill Cast Reunion Photos: Sophia Bush, Hilarie Burton and More (From TVLine.com. 18 October 2014, 1:18 PM, PDT)
James Lafferty (I)
- "One Tree Hill" Cast Reunites in Paris -- See the Pics! (From TooFab. 20 October 2014, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Looks Like the One Tree Hill Cast Is Still As Close As Ever (From TVovermind.com. 20 October 2014, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- One Tree Hill Reunion! Sophia Bush, James Lafferty and More Co-Stars Come Together in Paris (From E! Online. 18 October 2014, 2:06 PM, PDT)