From premieres to events, see the stars that dressed to impress & Vote for which look you really loved!
With all of the lunches, premieres, and summer on the rise celebs are taking all sorts of daring fashion risks! From the hottest colors to the most daring looks, these ladies are showing us they are So ready for summer — and so many of our fave stars made the list — but who deserves the number one spot? Vote!
Red was one of the popular choices this week! The color is rather difficult to pull off, but when done correctly it looks beyond fierce! Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobev, 24, looked effortlessly bold in a red-haute jumpsuit by Max Mara. The beauty looked perfectly poised in this latest trend. The color did not overwhelm her in the slightest, but if anything enhanced her radiant complexion. Sealing her look, Nina opted for metallic Jimmy Choo wedges, »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsSelena Gomez
- Anwar Hadid and Nicola Peltz are Instagram Official -- See the Pda Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 January 2017, 8:09 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber No Fan Of The Weeknd: ‘That S**t’s Wack!’ (From ET Canada. 21 January 2017, 1:41 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Says The Weeknd's Music Is 'Whack' Following Selena Gomez Romance Rumors (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 January 2017, 1:30 PM, PST)
- From Chrissy Teigen to Scarlett Johansson, Here's Who To Expect At the Women's March on Washington D.C. (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 5:25 PM, PST)
- Celebrities React as Donald Trump Is Sworn In As President (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 9:09 AM, PST)
- Beyoncé Speaks Out in Support of Women's March on Washington: 'We Can Make Our Voices Heard' (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 January 2017, 4:52 PM, PST)
- Carrie Underwood Gives an Update on Paralyzed Dog Ace: 'He Gets a Little Better Every Day' (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 January 2017, 3:45 PM, PST)
- Adele to Perform at the 2017 Grammy Awards (From E! Online. 20 January 2017, 6:30 AM, PST)
- 'A Dog's Purpose' Star Josh Gad 'Shaken and Sad' After Seeing Controversial Video, Investigation Launched (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 January 2017, 9:21 AM, PST)