Comic Relief celebrated its 25th birthday on Friday night (March 15), and the landmark was commemorated with hours of comedy, music and fundraising stunts for Red Nose Day.
Flick through our Comic Relief gallery below:
Then we saw Jessie J undertaking one of the most extraordinary challenges in Comic Relief history - having her head shaved for charity.
On top of that, Miranda Hart dropped in for a special hybrid episode of Call the Midwife and One Born Every Minute, and Peter Kay raised a staggering £146.05 with his own unique spin on the James track 'Sit Down'. »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Meet Cnco, Our Latest Boy-Band Crush (From E! Online. 28 September 2016, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Ouch! Simon Cowell Punches ‘X Factor’ Singer In The Face (From ET Canada. 27 September 2016, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- The Commitments at 25: Robert Arkins, Ken McCluskey & Dave Finnegan interview (From The Hollywood News. 25 September 2016, 2:30 AM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- Fox Lands ‘Operation Prince Of Freedom’ Spec; Jake Szymanski To Direct (From Deadline. 29 September 2016, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg interview: Deepwater Horizon, spandex (From Den of Geek. 28 September 2016, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Our favourite moments from Zoolander on its 15th anniversary! (From Cineplex. 28 September 2016, 9:17 AM, PDT)
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)
- Warcraft Director Duncan Jones Announces Start Date For New Film: Mute (From LatinoReview. 21 September 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Snakes On A Plane: revisiting the film, 10 years on (From Den of Geek. 5 September 2016, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- Top 10 dogs on film (From Cineplex. 26 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)