We didn't think so.
Apparently the three are very fond of one another, as revealed at the HBO premiere of David Mamet's movie "Phil Spector" this week. According to the New York Post, Pacino (who plays the titular role in "Spector") met up with Richards for the first time and the two icons had a friendly exchange.
"We have a mutual friend," Richards was overheard telling Pacino. "Johnny Depp!" Pacino replied, "I love Johnny!"
And somewhere in the world, an angel got a high five.
Pacino and Depp were co-stars in the 1997 movie "Donnie Brasco" and Richards wrote and performed the song "Only Found Out Yesterday" on Depp's blockbuster hit "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" in 2007.
Also, Depp's next talked-about project, the thriller "Black Mass," will »
- Liat Kornowski
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- What's new at the cinema (From Sky Movies. 24 April 2014, 4:59 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp starrer 'Mortdecai' set to release in 2015 (From RealBollywood. 24 April 2014, 4:33 AM, PDT)
- Release Date Changes: April 24th 2014 (From Dark Horizons. 23 April 2014, 10:07 PM, PDT)
Keith Richards (II)
- Theme park ride-based movies: Will 'It's a Small World After All' follow the trend? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 April 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Still Doesn't Have a Workable Script (From MovieWeb. 22 April 2014, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Oscar-Winning '12 Years a Slave' Scribe John Ridley's Jimi Hendrix Biopic to Open Seattle Film Fest (From Thompson on Hollywood. 21 April 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
Barry Levinson (I)
- 9 potentially great movie sequels teased but never made (From Den of Geek. 22 April 2014, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- The 101 Best Sports Movies of All Time (From Moviefone. 20 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Blum On Carnahan's "Stretch," "Jem" Movie (From Dark Horizons. 3 April 2014, 10:14 AM, PDT)