It seems the time apart might have helped the couple, who are reportedly giving their marriage a second shot. RadarOnline reports that the 68-year-old actor couldn't live without his "soulmate," and in the months since their split he's done everything possible to make the 64-year-old actress happy.
“Danny has been moving heaven and earth to win Rhea back – and it has worked,” a source claiming to be close to the couple told the website.
The source claims that DeVito took measures to make sure Perlman "felt special again."
“It was a necessity, Danny kind of took Rhea for granted for a few years and their marriage went stale because of that," explained RadarOnline's source. "They rarely did anything together »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsDanny DeVito
- SXSW 2014 Review: The Wilderness Of James (From Collider.com. 11 March 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Amanda Palmer, Sophia Loren and Oscar Winner ‘Helium’ Among Tribeca Film Festival’s 2014 Shorts (From Variety - Film News. 11 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Festival Reveals Short Film Lineup for 2014 Edition (From Indiewire. 11 March 2014, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- ‘Kirstie’ Creator/Showrunner Marco Pennette Exits TV Land Series (From Deadline TV. 28 February 2014, 1:45 PM, PST)
- 'Kirstie' Season 1 finale: Are you hoping for a Season 2? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 26 February 2014, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Cheers Reunion on Kirstie—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 10 February 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)