It seems the time apart might have helped the couple, who are reportedly giving their marriage a second shot. RadarOnline reports that the 68-year-old actor couldn't live without his "soulmate," and in the months since their split he's done everything possible to make the 64-year-old actress happy.
“Danny has been moving heaven and earth to win Rhea back – and it has worked,” a source claiming to be close to the couple told the website.
The source claims that DeVito took measures to make sure Perlman "felt special again."
“It was a necessity, Danny kind of took Rhea for granted for a few years and their marriage went stale because of that," explained RadarOnline's source. "They rarely did anything together »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsDanny DeVito
- Weekly reviews: Gotham: S1E1 - Pilot (From Shadowlocked. 28 October 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- 'Always Sunny' Star Charlie Day -- I've Tried Rum Ham ... It's Disgusting! (From TMZ. 26 October 2014, 12:36 AM, PDT)
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl’ Music Video! (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 October 2014, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling on Her TV Parents, Dream Guest Stars (From The Hollywood Reporter. 14 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The Mindy Project Recap: Butt Seriously... (From TVLine.com. 7 October 2014, 7:47 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Falls: TV Land Sitcom Cancelled, No Season Two (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 October 2014, 8:03 PM, PDT)