The ‘Teen Mom 2′ star professed her love for her estranged husband Courtland days after getting out of rehab, and now Jenelle — who is legally married to Courtland — has finally revealed the truth behind their relationship!
Jenelle Evans and her estranged husband Courtland Rogers seemed to be over for good when Jenelle filed six assault charges against him and proceeded to move in with her ex-fiance Gary Head. But after Jenelle got out of rehab, she told the world via Twitter that she still loves Courtland!
Now, Jenelle is finally speaking out about the truth of their bizarre on-again, off-again relationship.
When Jenelle got out of rehab for the second time in two weeks, she immediately took to her favorite form of communication – Twitter. She was back on, and oddly enough declaring her love for her hubby, and calling out haters for making fun of Courtland (even though she had »
- Christina Stiehl
Similar News Items"Teen Mom 2" (2011)
- Teen Mom 2 Sneak Peek: Chelsea Is Blindsided by Adam's Shocking Request—Watch the Drama Go Down (From E! Online. 11 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- "Teen Mom 2" Star Reveals Positive News About Daughter Ali (From TooFab. 27 February 2014, 8:45 AM, PST)
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer-Calvert reveals daughter Ali is doing well despite diagnosis (From Pop2it. 26 February 2014, 11:45 AM, PST)
- 'Teen Mom 2' canceled? Season 5 might be the last for Jenelle Evans, Leah Messer, Chelsea Houska and Kailyn Lowry (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 14 March 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- “Teen Mom 2” Star Jenelle Evans Posts Pics of Pierced Pregnant Belly! (From TooFab. 14 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Teen Mom 2' first look: Jenelle Evans, Nathan Griffith don't know why mother Barbara is suspicious of him (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 11 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Jenelle Evans: You Were Right To Move In With Nathan Griffith (From HollywoodLife. 5 February 2014, 8:28 AM, PST)
- Jenelle Evans: Which Is Her Best Mugshot? Vote (From HollywoodLife. 16 December 2013, 7:47 AM, PST)
- Jenelle Evans Gets Misdemeanor Charges Dropped (From Us Weekly. 26 July 2013, 1:21 PM, PDT)