Sam Raimi has a lot of juice going on right now (that's a highly technical industry term meaning he can do just about any damn thing he wants) thanks to the success of "Oz the Great and Powerful" and the critical acclaim being lauded on the SXSW premiere of the new "Evil Dead" remake he produced.
So when word came out a couple weeks ago that he was thinking about doing "Evil Dead 4" everyone just nodded and played along even though having to different ongoing versions of the same franchise would be about the most confusing thing that ever happened.
But listen up, you primitive screwheads: According to Coming Soon, the script Raimi is working on isn't really "Evil Dead 4" — it's actually "Army of Darkness 2." Did we just blow your mind?!
Of course, this might seem like splitting hairs considering the 1992 cult classic "Army of Darkness" was a direct sequel »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsSam Raimi
- New Details For Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reveal What The Osborns Have Been Up To (From Cinema Blend. 20 December 2013, 7:37 AM, PST)
- Oz The Great And Powerful (From Sky Movies. 20 December 2013, 12:51 AM, PST)
- 10 Hilarious Anchorman Lines We're All Still Quoting Today (From Cinema Blend. 19 December 2013, 12:04 PM, PST)
Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Bears Arms on First Poster for David Ayer’s Sabotage (From HeyUGuys. 19 December 2013, 3:23 PM, PST)
- News Nuggets: Kerry Washington proclaimed TV star of the year (From Gold Derby. 19 December 2013, 10:18 AM, PST)
- Phoenix Film Critics Love "12 Years a Slave" (From Manny the Movie Guy. 18 December 2013, 3:29 PM, PST)
Bruce Campbell (I)
- The Stack Holiday Gift Guide 2013 Part Five: Argo Extended, BBC vs. Bruce Lee Legacy Collection, Plus A Chance To Win Bruce Campbell-Worn Burn Notice Shirt (From Twitch. 20 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- 6 Things You Probably Don't Know About The Sinister Six (From MovieWeb. 16 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – December 16th 2013 (From HeyUGuys. 16 December 2013, 3:00 AM, PST)