Looking good, Rob! A new still from the ‘Twilight’ star’s futuristic Western hit the internet on Mar. 15, and proved that he wasn’t afraid to get a little dirty. Is it just us, or does he look pretty good all bloodied up?!
The new still, taken and posted by still photographer Matt Nettheim, is of the The Rover’s two main characters, Rob and Guy Pearce, in a bit of a scuffle. A scuffle that Rob appears to have lost, judging by the gun in his face.
Even though he got his butt kicked, we’re liking this side of R-Patz. He’s like a »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- The Best Movies Directed by Women in 2016 (From FilmSchoolRejects. 18 January 2017, 9:43 AM, PST)
- The 2017 IndieWire Sundance Bible: Every Review, Interview and News Item Posted During the Festival (From Indiewire. 18 January 2017, 8:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Personal Shopper’ Exclusive Poster: Kristen Stewart Is Haunted in Olivier Assayas’ Psychological Thriller (From Indiewire. 18 January 2017, 7:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Lost City Of Z’: Dive Into The Jungle With New Photos Of The Charlie Hunnam & Robert Pattinson-Led Drama (From The Playlist. 11 January 2017, 1:32 PM, PST)
- BAFTA announces the nominations for the Ee Rising Star Award 2017 (From Flickeringmyth. 5 January 2017, 3:58 AM, PST)
- The BAFTA Rising Star Nominations 2017 (From HeyUGuys. 5 January 2017, 2:21 AM, PST)
Guy Pearce (I)
- Efm: WestEnd boards Chris Messina, Abigail Spencer comedy (From ScreenDaily. 17 January 2017, 2:16 AM, PST)
- WestEnd Names Sophie Green as Head of Acquisitions, Development (From Variety - Film News. 13 January 2017, 5:14 AM, PST)
- WestEnd Films appoints head of acquisitions and development (From ScreenDaily. 13 January 2017, 2:25 AM, PST)