Steven Moffat, the producer/show-runner for the ever-popular BBC series Doctor Who, talks about some plans for this year's 50th anniversary celebration. Among other things, this year will feature an episode filmed in 3-D.
Steven Moffat, who writes and produces Doctor Who for the BBC, spoke recently about the high expectations that surround the show's big anniversary, and how daunting it is to be the man responsible for not letting the viewers down. Many fans are already disgruntled because the BBC cut the number of episodes in half for this landmark year, so it's important that the quality of the eight remaining episodes for 2013 be top-notch. "I'm mostly excited, a little bit nervous and aware of trying not to let people down."
About the upcoming episodes, Moffat says, "We'll be up in the air, we're under the water, we're on a fantastic alien planet, we're back in time and we're forward in time. »
- email@example.com (Rob Young)
Similar News ItemsNeil Gaiman
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Explains Why ‘Sandman’ Is Better as a Movie Than a Show (From Slash Film. 30 June 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Sandman and Vertigo Comics movies move to New Line (From Den of Geek. 29 June 2015, 10:58 PM, PDT)
- Guillermo Del Toro No Longer Directing Justice League Dark (From We Got This Covered. 29 June 2015, 9:03 PM, PDT)
"Doctor Who" (1963)
- New John Connor character profile for Terminator Genisys (From Flickeringmyth. 2 July 2015, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- UK TV drama budgets 'slashed by 44% in six years' (From The Guardian - TV News. 2 July 2015, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- This September: A Day In The Life of Sophie Aldred (From Kasterborous. 2 July 2015, 2:20 AM, PDT)
Steven Moffat (I)
- Peter Capaldi says Doctor Who series 9 has an epic sweep (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 July 2015, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Steven Moffat: Doctor Who criticism gets me down (From Virgin Media - TV. 2 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who series 9: Everything we know so far (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 July 2015, 2:50 AM, PDT)