Steven Moffat, the producer/show-runner for the ever-popular BBC series Doctor Who, talks about some plans for this year's 50th anniversary celebration. Among other things, this year will feature an episode filmed in 3-D.
Steven Moffat, who writes and produces Doctor Who for the BBC, spoke recently about the high expectations that surround the show's big anniversary, and how daunting it is to be the man responsible for not letting the viewers down. Many fans are already disgruntled because the BBC cut the number of episodes in half for this landmark year, so it's important that the quality of the eight remaining episodes for 2013 be top-notch. "I'm mostly excited, a little bit nervous and aware of trying not to let people down."
About the upcoming episodes, Moffat says, "We'll be up in the air, we're under the water, we're on a fantastic alien planet, we're back in time and we're forward in time. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Rob Young)
Similar News ItemsNeil Gaiman
- Neil Gaiman's Likely Stories brings tales of 'psychological cannibalism' to TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 February 2016, 4:29 AM, PST)
- TV News: Supergirl, Master, Stories, Promos (From Dark Horizons. 12 February 2016, 2:16 AM, PST)
- Gravitas Ventures takes comic book doc 'The Story Of 2000Ad' for Us (From ScreenDaily. 11 February 2016, 9:00 PM, PST)
"Doctor Who" (1963)
- Check Out This Awesome TV Map of the UK (From Kasterborous. 12 February 2016, 3:59 PM, PST)
- Sean Pertwee: my family values (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 February 2016, 4:59 AM, PST)
- What to Watch When Doctor Who Leaves Netflix UK (From Kasterborous. 12 February 2016, 2:30 AM, PST)
Steven Moffat (I)
- Doctor Who and Sherlock: Steven Moffat confirms length of next runs (From Den of Geek. 9 February 2016, 12:41 AM, PST)
- Series 10 Begins Filming in May… But Who’s The Companion? (From Kasterborous. 8 February 2016, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Doctor Who: Matt Smith on Chris Chibnall as new showrunner (From Den of Geek. 8 February 2016, 1:29 AM, PST)