On May 7th Dead Ever After, the final chapter of Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse novels, on which HBO's "True Blood" is based, hits bookstores everywhere from Penguin/Ace Books; and we have the trailer and synopsis right here.
There are secrets in the town of Bon Temps, ones that threaten those closest to Sookie—and could destroy her heart...
Sookie Stackhouse finds it easy to turn down the request of former barmaid Arlene when she wants her job back at Merlotte’s. After all, Arlene tried to have Sookie killed. But her relationship with Eric Northman is not so clear-cut. He and his vampires are keeping their distance... and a cold silence. And when Sookie learns the reason why, she is devastated.
Then a shocking murder rocks Bon Temps, and Sookie is arrested for the crime. But the evidence against Sookie is weak, and she makes bail. Investigating the killing, »
- The Woman In Black
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- Pilot News: Carrie Preston Starring in NBC's Empty-Nester Comedy (From TVLine.com. 3 March 2015, 5:18 PM, PST)
- Netflix lines up more exclusives (From IF.com.au. 3 March 2015, 1:46 PM, PST)
- HBO TV Show Ratings (updated 3/3/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 March 2015, 11:52 AM, PST)
- Review: True Blood: The Complete Seventh Season (From Comicmix. 9 November 2014, 9:26 AM, PST)
- True Blood (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 August 2014, 8:41 PM, PDT)
- Author Charlaine Harris on the End of True Blood, Viewer Backlash, and ‘Fabulous’ Lafayette (From Vulture. 25 August 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)