On May 7th Dead Ever After, the final chapter of Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse novels, on which HBO's "True Blood" is based, hits bookstores everywhere from Penguin/Ace Books; and we have the trailer and synopsis right here.
There are secrets in the town of Bon Temps, ones that threaten those closest to Sookie—and could destroy her heart...
Sookie Stackhouse finds it easy to turn down the request of former barmaid Arlene when she wants her job back at Merlotte’s. After all, Arlene tried to have Sookie killed. But her relationship with Eric Northman is not so clear-cut. He and his vampires are keeping their distance... and a cold silence. And when Sookie learns the reason why, she is devastated.
Then a shocking murder rocks Bon Temps, and Sookie is arrested for the crime. But the evidence against Sookie is weak, and she makes bail. Investigating the killing, »
- The Woman In Black
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- Collette, Letts, Trammell Join "Imperium" (From Dark Horizons. 8 October 2015, 9:49 PM, PDT)
- Toni Collette, Sam Trammel Join Daniel Radcliffe’s ‘Imperium’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 October 2015, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- Toni Collette, Tracy Letts Join Daniel Radcliffe in True-Life Thriller 'Imperium' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 8 October 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- 10 Epics That Could Be The Next Game Of Thrones (From Obsessed with Film. 11 September 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- Candace Cameron Bure on Fuller House and Separating Church and Career (From Vulture. 31 July 2015, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- 15 underappreciated books: sci-fi, fantasy, horror fiction (From Den of Geek. 2 July 2015, 6:19 AM, PDT)