Fast & Furious: Showdown has been listed for consoles in May.
The unannounced Fast & Furious title will be available on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U on May 22, according to a listing on Eb Games.
An Activision spokesperson told Digital Spy that it has "more details and information in the coming weeks".
The listing says it will take place in eight different locations around the world. The game will reportedly feature 31 missions played co-operatively, either with a friend or AI.
The story is said to involve heists, hijacks and shootouts and will bridge the gap between Fast and the Furious 5 and this year's sequel.
Mission objectives include winning races, transporting goods, hijacking vehicles, surviving pursuits and stealing cargo.
Published by Activision and developed by Firebrand - the team behind Nascar Unleashed and Nintendo Need for Speed ports - Fast and the Furious: Showdown was previously outed by the Australian Classification Board.
Similar News ItemsVin Diesel
- New images from Guardians of the Galaxy featuring Ronan the Accuser, Nova Prime, The Collector and more (From Flickeringmyth. 16 March 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- More Images From "Guardians Of The Galaxy" (From SneakPeek. 14 March 2014, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Talks ‘Dr. Strange,’ Says Inhumans Aren’t a Mutant Swap (From LatinoReview. 14 March 2014, 8:24 AM, PDT)
Dwayne Johnson (I)
- First Look At Dwayne Johnson In ‘San Andreas’ (From The Hollywood News. 16 March 2014, 11:11 PM, PDT)
- First look at Dwayne Johnson in San Andreas (From Flickeringmyth. 16 March 2014, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- First look at Dwayne Johnson in San Andreas (From TheMovieBit. 16 March 2014, 5:04 AM, PDT)
Paul Walker (I)
- Paul Walker Sunglasses Found at Crash Site For Sale - How Much Will They Sell For? (From National Ledger. 15 March 2014, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Paul Walker's sunglasses 'worn at time of crash' auctioned off (From RealBollywood. 14 March 2014, 2:40 AM, PDT)
- Paul Walker's Alleged Sunglasses and Other Belongings From Car Crash for Sale Online (From E! Online. 13 March 2014, 4:43 PM, PDT)