New York -- Jennifer Garner tries not to look at reviews of the outfits she wears because, inevitably, someone isn't going to like it.
"It's not good for my self-esteem," she said Wednesday while in New York to open the Neutrogena Sun Summit.
The exception was after the Oscars last month. Garner's violet-colored, custom-made Gucci gown was a winner – but that wasn't what she was looking for after husband Ben Affleck's film "Argo" won best picture. "I reveled in all those good pictures of him," she said.
Garner, a Neutrogena spokeswoman, practices what she preaches when it comes to sun safety. Her children make sure of it.
In her household, sunscreen is like seat belts: non-negotiable. Garner said while she was away Wednesday, the kids surely would remind their dad if he dropped them at school without their daily slathering.
"I think I once told my kids it was »
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Newcomer Gal Gadot Set For Wonder Woman In Batman Vs. Superman’ (From Deadline New York. 4 December 2013, 9:36 AM, PST)
- 'Fast & Furious' Star Gal Gadot to Play Wonder Woman in 'Batman vs. Superman' (From Rope Of Silicon. 4 December 2013, 8:51 AM, PST)
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’: New Wonder Woman & Doomsday Rumors Surface (From Screen Rant. 4 December 2013, 8:08 AM, PST)
Jennifer Garner (I)
- “Dallas Buyers Club” is One Man’s Story Well Told (From The Backlot. 4 December 2013, 9:46 AM, PST)
- Nyfcc Selects Movie Stars in the Acting Categories (From Alt Film Guide. 3 December 2013, 2:36 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Garner Takes Little Samuel Out For a Twirl (From Popsugar. 3 December 2013, 7:55 AM, PST)
- Ben Affleck talks Batman vs. Superman, praises Zack Snyder (From Flickeringmyth. 4 December 2013, 8:41 AM, PST)
- New Noah Stills Featuring Russell Crowe, Emma Watson & Jennifer Connelly (From ComicBookMovie. 4 December 2013, 6:34 AM, PST)
- Batman And Superman Are Two Sides Of The Same Coin Says Henry Cavill (From ComicBookMovie. 4 December 2013, 5:54 AM, PST)