New York -- Jennifer Garner tries not to look at reviews of the outfits she wears because, inevitably, someone isn't going to like it.
"It's not good for my self-esteem," she said Wednesday while in New York to open the Neutrogena Sun Summit.
The exception was after the Oscars last month. Garner's violet-colored, custom-made Gucci gown was a winner – but that wasn't what she was looking for after husband Ben Affleck's film "Argo" won best picture. "I reveled in all those good pictures of him," she said.
Garner, a Neutrogena spokeswoman, practices what she preaches when it comes to sun safety. Her children make sure of it.
In her household, sunscreen is like seat belts: non-negotiable. Garner said while she was away Wednesday, the kids surely would remind their dad if he dropped them at school without their daily slathering.
"I think I once told my kids it was »
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Cbm Awards 2014: The Results (From ComicBookMovie. 26 December 2014, 6:08 AM, PST)
- 'Shazam' Is Part of DC's 'Justice League' Movie Universe (From MovieWeb. 26 December 2014, 5:44 AM, PST)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - Close On The 'Bat-Suit' (From SneakPeek. 25 December 2014, 10:10 PM, PST)
Jennifer Garner (I)
- Spotlight on the Stars: Bradley Cooper (From Hollywoodnews.com. 24 December 2014, 1:24 PM, PST)
- The 10 Best Posters of 2014 (From Cineplex. 24 December 2014, 7:29 AM, PST)
- Marvel's "Daredevil" Updates (From SneakPeek. 19 December 2014, 9:42 AM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie Makes Two Stars in 'Unbroken': We Talk to Jack O'Connell and Miyavi (Exclusive Video) (From Thompson on Hollywood. 24 December 2014, 1:23 PM, PST)
- Directors & Their Troops: Morten Tyldum on His ‘Imitation Game’ Team (From Variety - Film News. 23 December 2014, 3:18 PM, PST)
- Cinema Sins explains How To Make a Zack Synder Film (From Flickeringmyth. 23 December 2014, 3:20 AM, PST)