The last girl to win ‘American Idol’ is going to be the first girl in Jason Derulo’s life that he will promise forever to as he plans on dropping the biggest question of his life to girlfriend Jordin Sparks! Read on for all the details!
One of the biggest days in a girl’s life is when she is asked for her hand in marriage, and a new report is claiming that is exactly what Jason Derulo is about to do with his long time girlfriend Jordin Sparks! How cute!
The couple, who have been dating over a year, seem to be taking the next step in their relationship. Sources have told In Touch Weekly that Jason plans on proposing to Jordin very soon and even talked to Jason who said, “The proposal will be monumental. I wrote a song called ‘Marry Me’. I have a date in mind. »
- Russ Weakland
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/22/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2015, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- HitFix Daily Snap: The 'Survivor' season that deserves more love (From Hitfix. 22 May 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- What Kelly Clarkson Actually Thinks Of From Justin To Kelly (From Cinema Blend. 22 May 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- Nick Jonas and Sage the Gemini Collaborate on Hot New Summer Music Video ''Good Thing'': Watch Now! (From E! Online. 21 May 2015, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- American Idol: where would country music be without it? (From The Guardian - TV News. 13 May 2015, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson, Chris Daughtry, Jordin Sparks Top List of Best-Selling ‘American Idol’ Singles of All Time (From The Wrap. 12 May 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me" (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2015, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo on His Breakup With Jordin Sparks: "I Do Get Tired of Playing Nice" (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo and Sage the Gemini Duke It Out for Song of Summer (and Jordin Sparks’s Heart) (From Vulture. 21 May 2015, 2:13 PM, PDT)