The last girl to win ‘American Idol’ is going to be the first girl in Jason Derulo’s life that he will promise forever to as he plans on dropping the biggest question of his life to girlfriend Jordin Sparks! Read on for all the details!
One of the biggest days in a girl’s life is when she is asked for her hand in marriage, and a new report is claiming that is exactly what Jason Derulo is about to do with his long time girlfriend Jordin Sparks! How cute!
The couple, who have been dating over a year, seem to be taking the next step in their relationship. Sources have told In Touch Weekly that Jason plans on proposing to Jordin very soon and even talked to Jason who said, “The proposal will be monumental. I wrote a song called ‘Marry Me’. I have a date in mind. »
- Russ Weakland
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- 'American Idol' winners smackdown: Kelly Clarkson vs. Carrie Underwood (Poll) (From Gold Derby. 1 March 2015, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson Admits a Playdate With River Rose and North West May Not Happen: My Kid's Not Talented Enough! (From E! Online. 1 March 2015, 2:02 PM, PST)
- Kim and Khloé Help Ryan Seacrest Ring in His Belated Birthday in Napa (From PEOPLE.com. 1 March 2015, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Smokey Robinson on How Cissy Houston Is Coping: 'She's Out Of It' (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 February 2015, 12:12 PM, PST)
- CeeLo, Charli Xcx, and Kenny G Weigh In on the Iggy Azalea Controversy (From Vulture. 8 February 2015, 1:16 PM, PST)
- Jordin Sparks 'Praying' For Bobbi Kristina's Family (From Access Hollywood. 6 February 2015, 3:39 PM, PST)
- Stevie Wonder: Songs in the Key of Life — An All-Star Grammy Salute on CBS (From ChannelGuideMag. 16 February 2015, 12:25 PM, PST)
- American Idol Recap: Jumping Through Groups (From TVLine.com. 5 February 2015, 7:07 PM, PST)
- Iggy Azalea, Sam Smith Lead Pack for 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards (From PEOPLE.com. 4 February 2015, 9:15 AM, PST)