Los Angeles — Michael Buble has sold millions of albums, but as he readies the release of his newest project, he's less concerned with his future sales, thanks to his wife's pregnancy.
"I'm nervous and excited, and truly I think it's given me great perspective," the singer said at the music video shoot for his new single, "It's a Beautiful Day."
"I used to worry about how the single would do and how the record would sell. And the truth is, I love this record. I'm so proud of it. But, at the end of the day, if it sells 10 million or 10 copies, I've got bigger fish to fry," he continued. "I've got a wife and a kid I love very much."
Buble married Argentine actress Luisana Lopilato in 2011. They announced in January they're expecting their first child, and his publicist confirmed Thursday the couple are expecting a son.
Most of »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift Joins The Voice as a Season Seven Advisor (From Us Weekly. 30 August 2014, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?!? (From TooFab. 30 August 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Brad Paisley Talks Taylor Swift's Pop Album: It's Not The Taylor Swift You Knew! (From TooFab. 29 August 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Wild' director Jean-Marc Vallée related to Cheryl Strayed's story in a very personal way (From Hitfix. 30 August 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Nothing Is Sweeter Than Reese and Oprah Together at Last (From Popsugar. 30 August 2014, 1:23 PM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon Delivers 'Legally Blonde' Message for #TeamWill (From MovieWeb. 30 August 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor is back: Live blog as it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 August 2014, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor lowers its age limit to 14 despite Dermot O'Leary's reservations (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 August 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Sends a Powerful Message on Stage (From Popsugar. 29 August 2014, 11:35 AM, PDT)