Jen and fiance Justin Theroux may have moved from wedding plans to baby plans! A new report says that Jen consulted a fellow actress about possibly adopting. Is there an adopted baby on the way? Keep reading for all the details!
Jennifer Aniston: Weighing Her Options For Motherhood
“Jennifer has been quizzing Charlize about the adoption process,” a source told RadarOnline. “Charlize says it’s the most rewarding thing she’s ever done.”
Allegedly though, this news doesn’t confirm that Jen has settled on adopting. She’s just learning as much as she can about all of her options as a mother. How responsible!
“She hasn’t decided entirely,” the source says. It’s just an option, »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Wgtc Trailer Roundup #2 – Snowden, Narcos, Rings, Arrow And More (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2016, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Matt LeBlanc on His Unbreakable Bond With His Friends Costars: "I Love Those People" (From Popsugar. 24 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence tops Forbes list of highest-paid actresses for second year in a row (From Flickeringmyth. 24 August 2016, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Box Office Democracy: Kubo and the Two Strings (From Comicmix. 27 August 2016, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- The Rock Named World’s Highest-Paid Actor, Earning Nearly $20 Million More Than Highest-Paid Actress, Jennifer Lawrence (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Lrm Exclusive Interview: Costume Designer Colleen Atwood for The Huntsman: Winter’S War (From LatinoReview. 24 August 2016, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ Spinoff Counts in Sarah Paulson (From Slash Film. 26 August 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Paulson in Talks to Join All-Female Ocean's Eight Spinoff: Other Women We Could Picture Joining (From E! Online. 26 August 2016, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Paulson in negotiations to join cast of Ocean’s Eight (From Flickeringmyth. 26 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)