Washington, Mar 14: McDonald's has a new addition to their menu that will provide a healthier option for people.
The fast food giant is rolling out a yolk-free version of its Egg McMuffin this spring, CBS News reported.
The world's biggest hamburger chain had previously said that the "Egg White Delight" would be made with a whole grain muffin, Canadian bacon and white cheddar cheese, clocking in at 260 calories. A regular Egg McMuffin has 300.
According to the McDonald's webpage, the egg whites will be grilled and will be sandwiched by 8 grams of whole grains. The Canadian bacon is extra lean as well.
The chain. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsCBS News [us]
- Cate Blanchett to receive BFI Fellowship by Amber Wilkinson - 2015-08-27 14:01:38 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 27 August 2015, 6:01 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett To Receive BFI Fellowship at London Film Festival (From Deadline. 27 August 2015, 5:44 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett to Receive British Film Institute Fellowship (From Variety - Film News. 27 August 2015, 5:31 AM, PDT)
Canadian Bacon (1995)
- Locarno Film Review: ‘My Internship in Canada’ (From Variety - Film News. 12 August 2015, 3:48 AM, PDT)
- The Blacklist Review: “Karakurt” (Season 2, Episode 21) (From We Got This Covered. 7 May 2015, 11:25 PM, PDT)
- Michael Ironside: Canadian Badass (From SoundOnSight. 29 April 2015, 7:23 PM, PDT)