Washington, Mar 14: McDonald's has a new addition to their menu that will provide a healthier option for people.
The fast food giant is rolling out a yolk-free version of its Egg McMuffin this spring, CBS News reported.
The world's biggest hamburger chain had previously said that the "Egg White Delight" would be made with a whole grain muffin, Canadian bacon and white cheddar cheese, clocking in at 260 calories. A regular Egg McMuffin has 300.
According to the McDonald's webpage, the egg whites will be grilled and will be sandwiched by 8 grams of whole grains. The Canadian bacon is extra lean as well.
The chain. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsCBS News [us]
- TVLine Items: BSG Alum Makes It Rain, CW Sets Summer Dates and More (From TVLine.com. 13 April 2015, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- David Letterman Likely To Exit ‘Late Show’ In Low-Key Fashion (From Variety - TV News. 13 April 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- CBS Will Add More ‘On The Ground’ Reporting to ‘Face The Nation’ (From Variety - TV News. 12 April 2015, 12:12 PM, PDT)
Canadian Bacon (1995)
- The Definitive Movies of 1995 (From SoundOnSight. 30 January 2015, 8:01 PM, PST)
- Roger & Me (Blu-ray) (From Scorecard Review. 7 October 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Michael Moore’s Roger & Me — 25th Anniversary Blu-ray on October 7 (From Scorecard Review. 17 July 2014, 1:37 PM, PDT)