Washington, Mar 14: McDonald's has a new addition to their menu that will provide a healthier option for people.
The fast food giant is rolling out a yolk-free version of its Egg McMuffin this spring, CBS News reported.
The world's biggest hamburger chain had previously said that the "Egg White Delight" would be made with a whole grain muffin, Canadian bacon and white cheddar cheese, clocking in at 260 calories. A regular Egg McMuffin has 300.
According to the McDonald's webpage, the egg whites will be grilled and will be sandwiched by 8 grams of whole grains. The Canadian bacon is extra lean as well.
The chain. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsCBS News [us]
- Dan Rather's Sad Final Controversy Is Getting A Movie (From Cinema Blend. 9 July 2014, 8:37 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Bait: Robert Redford to play Dan Rather in film about 2004 'Rathergate' scandal (From Hitfix. 9 July 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Robert Redford to Play Dan Rather in CBS Scandal Movie ‘Truth’ (From Variety - Film News. 9 July 2014, 1:47 PM, PDT)
Canadian Bacon (1995)
- Ron Burgundy on wild eagles, hair myths and jazz flute (From The Guardian - Film News. 11 November 2013, 1:40 AM, PST)
- Blu-ray Release: JFK 50th Commemorative Uce (From Disc Dish. 30 August 2013, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- The Greatest Presidential Speech Never Given (From Huffington Post. 20 January 2013, 1:17 PM, PST)