She entertained TV viewers for five seasons on the medical drama House M.D. and portrays a magician's assistant in Steve Carell's new comedy The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. Here are five things you may not know about Olivia Wilde, who is engaged to Saturday Night Live star Jason Sudeikis.
Pics: Star Sightings
2. Her father is Irish, allowing Olivia dual citizenship in Ireland as well as the United States.
3. Loves cooking and going out to dinner and once said she'd rather take ten people out to dinner than buy an expensive outfit.
4. Was just five years old when her parents had Mick Jagger over for dinner and because the rock star was sitting in her position at the table she demanded that he »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Hillary Clinton Picks Tim Kaine for VP (From The Wrap. 22 July 2016, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Mark Boal Decries Military “Fishing Expedition” In Bowe Bergdahl Case (From Deadline. 22 July 2016, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Muhammad Ali's Family Gives His Cufflinks to President Obama (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 11:45 AM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Review: Don't Think Twice (From FilmExperience. 23 July 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars Celebration 2016 – A Fan’s Verdict (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2016, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- #SDCC16: SNL’s Cecily Strong Joins Scream Queens as it Jumps Ahead 3 Years (From Dread Central. 23 July 2016, 1:06 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: Old Hollywood Glamour in Woody Allen’s ‘Café Society’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 23 July 2016, 6:37 AM, PDT)
- Looking Back at 20 Years of ‘The Daily Show’ — and Its First Rnc In Years Without Jon Stewart (From Variety - TV News. 20 July 2016, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Stars Mourn the Death of Garry Marshall: 'Thank You for My Professional Life,' Says Henry Winkler (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)