MasterChef cooked up an audience of over 4 million on BBC One on Tuesday night (March 12), overnight data has revealed.
Earlier in the evening, The One Show collected a crowd of 5.2m (23.7%) at 7pm for BBC One.
On BBC Two, Alex Polizzi's The Fixer had 2.44m (10.3%) at 8pm, The Railway: Keeping Britain on Track had 2.04m (8.7%), while Sue Perkins's sitcom Heading Out continued to underwhelm with only 680,000 (3.74%).
ITV's Champions League coverage of Barcelona vs AC Milan pulled in 4.47m (18.9%) between 7.30pm and 10pm.
Channel 4's evening included Supersize v Superskinny at 8pm, which attracted 1.49m (6.3%), 16 Kids and Counting at 9pm, which had 1.80m (7.7%), and Shameless, which brought 0.99m (6.4%) at 10pm.
On Channel 5, Dallas continued to struggle with only 375K (4.35%) tuning in at 11pm. CSI attracted 1.68m (7.1%) at 9pm, while CSI: New York »
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- The Voice UK drops to 6.3 million viewers for live semi-finals (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 March 2015, 3:57 AM, PDT)
- Coalition: What did you think of Channel 4's political drama? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 March 2015, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Coalition review – the bloodless freaks began to swell with life and humanity (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 March 2015, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Would Top Gear survive without Jeremy Clarkson? (From The Guardian - TV News. 14 March 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Coronation Street and Strictly Come Dancing win at Tric Awards 2015 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 March 2015, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- When British daytime TV and geek heroes collide (From Den of Geek. 10 March 2015, 7:17 AM, PDT)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Katharine McPhee Signs With ICM Partners (From Deadline TV. 27 March 2015, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Katharine McPhee Signs With ICM Partners (From Deadline. 27 March 2015, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- CSI: Cyber: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 March 2015, 1:28 PM, PDT)