Though Taylor Swift is well-known for her chart-topping album sales and countless hit singles, it turns out there's one thing that she's not so good at pushing -- magazine covers.
According to the just released data crunched by the Alliance for Audited Media, her Harper's Bazaar cover sold only 138,412 copies, well below the magazine's average, and her Cosmo cover fared even worse -- though it sold a little over 1,000,000 copies, it was the magazine's lowest-selling of the entire 2012. In fact, Swift covered five magazines last year, and not one of them was a best-seller.
Pics: Taylor Swift's Spottiest Styles
Not surprisingly, a "relatable" Jennifer Aniston does well for magazines -- she was InStyle's best performing cover of 2012, selling a whopping 793,588 copies in the March issue.
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- Lady Gaga joins Adam Lambert and Queen for 'Another One Bites The Dust': Watch (From Hitfix. 27 August 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- Donatella Versace Now Holds the Honor of Most Ridiculous Als Ice Bucket Challenge (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 August 2014, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2014, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- What Really Happened on the Set of Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" Video (From BuzzSugar. 27 August 2014, 4:16 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Treats Fans to Hilarious "Shake It Off" Outtakes Video, Reveals Secrets Behind Her Cheerleader Moves (From E! Online. 27 August 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Swiftly Shakes to No. 1 (From Vulture. 27 August 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Chelsea Lately’ Hits 2-Year High in Sendoff; ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Finale Tops in Target Demos (From Variety - TV News. 27 August 2014, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- You'll Crack Up at Chelsea Handler's Hilarious Celebrity Digs (From Popsugar. 27 August 2014, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Has Engagement Advice for Pal Courteney Cox: Watch Now! (From E! Online. 27 August 2014, 3:06 PM, PDT)