They may have found a way to make me watch New Girl. An upcoming episode will have the gang reminiscing about how they lost their virginity, and Jess will flash back to her prom date, a gorgeous, romantic, guitar-playing teen played by Dylan O'Brien. But did he seal the deal?
Colorado has approved a civil unions bill, which the governor has pledged to sign. Colorado has a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage, so this is as close as we can get for now, though this ads Colorado to the group of states that President Obama addressed in his Prop 8 brief. And right on cue, Catholic Charities is threatening to cease adoption services in Colorado.
Meanwhile, committees in the Senate and the House in Minnesota have advanced their respective marriage equality bills to the full chambers, where the fight will be tougher.
The U.S. has funded a study under National »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- 10 Biggest Winners and Losers From the Democratic National Convention (From Variety - TV News. 29 July 2016, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Seth Meyers Takes ‘A Closer Look’ At Hillary Clinton’s Speech & More (From Deadline TV. 29 July 2016, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Comics: President Obama Stars In Suicide Squad: Rebirth #1 (From ComicBookMovie. 29 July 2016, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- 26 Reasons Supergirl Is the Most Badass Show on TV Right Now (From BuzzSugar. 29 July 2016, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Grant Gustin would like to see Joss Whedon direct an episode of The Flash (From Flickeringmyth. 29 July 2016, 5:40 AM, PDT)
- Grant Gustin Hopes Joss Whedon Will Helm An Episode Of The Flash (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2016, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- Dave Franco Explains How Wanting to Have Sex With Christopher Mintz-Plasse Launched His Career (From Movies.com. 28 July 2016, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Wolf Creek Spins Off 6 Ep TV Series for Pop (From Comicmix. 28 July 2016, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Mel Gibson’s ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Emerges as Surprise Awards Contender (From Indiewire. 28 July 2016, 12:53 PM, PDT)