Five days after she was hospitalized for a seizure, Kelly Osbourne has left the hospital and is expected to be just fine. The TV host's doctors have determined that she is unlikely to have future episodes and can therefore get back to her life.
The strange situation began on Thursday (March 7) when Osbourne suffered a seizure during a taping of her E! show, "Fashion Police." She was quickly rushed to the hospital, where doctors examined her to determine whether or not the seizure had been caused by epilepsy or some other disease.
Now, according to a report from E! News, the doctors think Osbourne will be just fine. A statement from her rep to the news outlet stated that "Kelly Osbourne has returned home and has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor... Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a onetime episode »
Similar News ItemsKelly Osbourne
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Is Coming in July! (From MovieWeb. 7 March 2014, 10:35 AM, PST)
- 'Sharknado 2' gets July premiere date (From EW.com - Inside TV. 7 March 2014, 8:23 AM, PST)
- Sharknado 2 premiere date announced, Perez Hilton to cameo (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2014, 8:03 AM, PST)
"House M.D." (2004)
- Movie News: New 'Transformers' Poster; Bryan Singer Returning to TV; Arnold Schwarzenegger in 'Sabotage' Clip (From Movies.com. 4 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Bryan Singer Will Be Directing Vince Gilligan’s Battle Creek Pilot (From We Got This Covered. 3 March 2014, 4:37 PM, PST)
- Bryan Singer Tapped to Direct Vince Gilligan's CBS Cop Show 'Battle Creek' (From Indiewire. 3 March 2014, 2:47 PM, PST)