Five days after she was hospitalized for a seizure, Kelly Osbourne has left the hospital and is expected to be just fine. The TV host's doctors have determined that she is unlikely to have future episodes and can therefore get back to her life.
The strange situation began on Thursday (March 7) when Osbourne suffered a seizure during a taping of her E! show, "Fashion Police." She was quickly rushed to the hospital, where doctors examined her to determine whether or not the seizure had been caused by epilepsy or some other disease.
Now, according to a report from E! News, the doctors think Osbourne will be just fine. A statement from her rep to the news outlet stated that "Kelly Osbourne has returned home and has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor... Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a onetime episode »
Similar News ItemsKelly Osbourne
- Kelly Osbourne Is Project Runway Junior's Newest Judge (From Us Weekly. 23 July 2015, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- Kelly Osbourne Remembers Amy Winehouse on 4th Anniversary of Her Death: "World Is a Boring Place Without Amy" (From Us Weekly. 23 July 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! Watch it with us - as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 July 2015, 8:09 PM, PDT)
"House M.D." (2004)
- Amazon To Release ‘Sneaky Pete,’ ‘Casanova’ Pilots On August 7 (From Tubefilter News. 29 July 2015, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- USA Picks Up ‘Poor Richard’s Almanack’ Pilot From ‘Game of Thrones’ & ‘Oitnb’ Alums (From Variety - TV News. 23 July 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Patricia Cornwell's Scarpetta heading to the movies (From Den of Geek. 21 July 2015, 11:02 PM, PDT)