Five days after she was hospitalized for a seizure, Kelly Osbourne has left the hospital and is expected to be just fine. The TV host's doctors have determined that she is unlikely to have future episodes and can therefore get back to her life.
The strange situation began on Thursday (March 7) when Osbourne suffered a seizure during a taping of her E! show, "Fashion Police." She was quickly rushed to the hospital, where doctors examined her to determine whether or not the seizure had been caused by epilepsy or some other disease.
Now, according to a report from E! News, the doctors think Osbourne will be just fine. A statement from her rep to the news outlet stated that "Kelly Osbourne has returned home and has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor... Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a onetime episode »
Similar News ItemsKelly Osbourne
- 'Fashion Police' Staffers -- Giuliana Rancic and Kelly Osbourne Are Ruining Joan Rivers' Legacy (From TMZ. 28 February 2015, 3:14 PM, PST)
- Sharon Osbourne on Daughter Kelly’s ‘Fashion Police’ Exit: ‘I Am So Proud of You’ (From The Wrap. 28 February 2015, 1:52 PM, PST)
- Kelly Osbourne Quits ‘Fashion Police’ Following Giuliana Rancic’s Remarks About Zendaya’s Hair (From Uinterview. 28 February 2015, 1:28 PM, PST)
"House M.D." (2004)
- ‘Battle Creek': Josh Duhamel & Dean Winters Enter Buddy-Cop Game (From Variety - TV News. 27 February 2015, 5:45 PM, PST)
- Interview: 'Battle Creek' star Kal Penn on 'House' reunions and pot differentiation (From Hitfix. 26 February 2015, 10:30 PM, PST)
- From Mork to Saul: The highs and lows of TV spin-offs (From Hitfix. 4 February 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)