Sony has announced that this week’s PlayStation Plus update will let you live out all your repressed cartoon-stuntman fantasies (well, maybe not all of them), as Hello Games’ Joe Danger 2: The Movie is added to subscriber’s Instant Game Collection. Considering that a ride on Joe’s various stunt-vehicles normally runs a cool $15, the free price tag for Plus members is a pretty sweet deal.
With Spec Ops: The Line going free last week, Joe Danger 2: The Movie hitting PlayStation Plus members tomorrow, that leaves Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (Ps Vita), Tekken 6 (PSP/Vita), and The Cave (PS3) as the remaining Instant Game Collection additions this month.
If Joe Danger is not your style, Sony also announced that PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to grab a 20% discount off the 2D beat ‘em up Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Ultimate Edition. This new edition packs in »
- Justin Alderman
Similar News ItemsThe Expendables 2 (2012)
- Liam Hemsworth Offered Lead Role in Independence Day 2 (From GeekTyrant. 28 January 2015, 6:02 AM, PST)
- Independence Day 2: Liam Hemsworth offered lead role (From Den of Geek. 27 January 2015, 10:37 PM, PST)
- Weitz to Script 'Star Wars' Spin-off, West Directing 'Blob' Remake and Reynolds Happy 'Deadpool' is On the Way (From Rope Of Silicon. 26 January 2015, 4:24 PM, PST)
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)
- Watch This Funny Trailer For Harry Potter, If Directed By Edgar Wright (From Cinema Blend. 29 January 2015, 6:59 AM, PST)
- 2015 Sundance Trading Card Series: #18. Chris Bergoch (Tangerine) (From ioncinema. 25 January 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Edgar Wright’s ‘Baby Driver’ gains synopsis, teases soundtrack (From SoundOnSight. 17 January 2015, 8:47 AM, PST)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010)
- Tom Hardy's off 'Suicide Squad' over scheduling, but Gyllenhaal may join in his place (From Hitfix. 15 January 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Heroes and Villains Entertainment Expands TV Business With Staffing Changes (From The Wrap. 12 January 2015, 4:08 PM, PST)
- Play over 2000 Dos games in your browser (From Den of Geek. 7 January 2015, 11:58 PM, PST)